Author Topic: Who remembers  (Read 960 times)
migette1

View Posts
View Gallery

Peter

migette1
Who remembers « on: May 12, 2020, 06:09:14 AM » Author: migette1
My last upload was rejected, and after typing much I was very annoyed about this.

Here is what I said, It seems I am the only one who remembers this show case which was a few years ago in the 60s/70s do not know the exact time.This show, in London was put on by GEC and it showed much which was new at the time and can well remember Colour TV systems being shown, they were very new then, also they showed Krypton filled lamp and par 38 lamp on being kept in a stream of water showing that they were suited for outside use, the Express lift company showed a floor indicator and typical oval buttons which was a trade mark, a short history of the company also featured by two Germans, and very much more which I had forgot. I am so cross about my last bulb shown it is by Tungsram 60w  130v and krypton the name meaning to hide.

Interested in the history of electric lighting and incandescent in particular and neon glow lamps.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies