Author Topic: Curtis Lighting, Inc. Fluorescent Ceiling Fixtures T17 T12  (Read 2799 times)
joseph_125

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: Curtis Lighting, Inc. Fluorescent Ceiling Fixtures T17 T12 « Reply #15 on: July 13, 2023, 03:16:58 PM » Author: joseph_125
Yeah, I think you won't have problems finding new homes for these, you might even be able to convince someone to come pick them up. The T17 units are rarer and probably more sought after but the T12 units are more practical for day to day use as the lamps are still in production. Worst case, there probably would be a prop house that would buy this sort of stuff.

Most collectors of this sort of stuff will probably prefer using the original ballasts so it's a good thing you kept them inside the LED converted units. Same goes for the ceiling stem hardware too.

The place you got these lights from looks pretty cool, I'm guessing it's a school of some sort? It seems common in older schools to have one classroom with the original lights but another with updated lights. 
vintagefluorescent

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Curtis Lighting, Inc. Fluorescent Ceiling Fixtures T17 T12 « Reply #16 on: July 13, 2023, 04:09:48 PM » Author: vintagefluorescent
Hello, When You get a chance I’m interested in the lights
Just sent You a text Roger
funkybulb

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Curtis Lighting, Inc. Fluorescent Ceiling Fixtures T17 T12 « Reply #17 on: July 13, 2023, 06:12:33 PM » Author: funkybulb
Hello,  I live in Texas  and  i am interested  in few  as well. 

No LED gadgets, spins too slowly.  Gotta  love preheat and MV. let the lights keep my meter spinning.

vintagefluorescent

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Curtis Lighting, Inc. Fluorescent Ceiling Fixtures T17 T12 « Reply #18 on: July 13, 2023, 06:18:34 PM » Author: vintagefluorescent
When You get a chance ,

I’m interested in them Please check You’re pm I sent
Or post - I will Respond,
skampler

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Curtis Lighting, Inc. Fluorescent Ceiling Fixtures T17 T12 « Reply #19 on: July 14, 2023, 01:02:29 PM » Author: skampler
The place you got these lights from looks pretty cool, I'm guessing it's a school of some sort? It seems common in older schools to have one classroom with the original lights but another with updated lights.

It was used as an office for the Natural Gas Pipeline Company of America from the 30s until about 20 years ago. They shut down and boarded it up, and we bought the facility. Super cool history here, lots of Crouse-Hinds industrial lights in the other shop buildings. I'll need to post some of those in the future.

This building was boarded up for 20 years until recently.
skampler

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Curtis Lighting, Inc. Fluorescent Ceiling Fixtures T17 T12 « Reply #20 on: July 14, 2023, 01:05:06 PM » Author: skampler
If you are interested feel free to PM me with offers. I am planning on creating an ebay listing for the different lights with local pickup. I'll post the ebay link here when I have the chance to get them up.
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Curtis Lighting, Inc. Fluorescent Ceiling Fixtures T17 T12 « Reply #21 on: July 14, 2023, 02:34:02 PM » Author: Rommie
Post it in the for sale board here.

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

skampler

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Curtis Lighting, Inc. Fluorescent Ceiling Fixtures T17 T12 « Reply #22 on: July 14, 2023, 02:49:40 PM » Author: skampler
Oh sheesh sorry I'm new here thank you! I'll post it over there in the next couple days.
funkybulb

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Curtis Lighting, Inc. Fluorescent Ceiling Fixtures T17 T12 « Reply #23 on: July 14, 2023, 03:26:10 PM » Author: funkybulb
I sent a PM about these lights

No LED gadgets, spins too slowly.  Gotta  love preheat and MV. let the lights keep my meter spinning.

Bottled lightning

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Curtis Lighting, Inc. Fluorescent Ceiling Fixtures T17 T12 « Reply #24 on: August 19, 2023, 01:28:38 AM » Author: Bottled lightning
I wonder if there are any cool bulbs in those crouse hinds fixtures?
mobilite

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Curtis Lighting, Inc. Fluorescent Ceiling Fixtures T17 T12 « Reply #25 on: May 03, 2024, 02:32:52 AM » Author: mobilite
You have quite the nice supply of vintage fluorescent fixtures. The hanger stem assembly with the covers and associated hardware makes these remarkably fascinating and equally cool!
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies