Author Topic: Nema head  (Read 1322 times)
LucasColley

View Posts
View Gallery

Nema head « on: May 01, 2020, 11:54:24 PM » Author: LucasColley
What years did MV nema heads come out in? Did they come out before the cobraheads or after. Theres only a few 100 watt MV nema heads in my town, so I would assume they only installed them for a little bit.
Lumex120

View Posts
View Gallery

/X rated

UCM30tBQDUECOV6VeG5W87Vg
Re: Nema head « Reply #1 on: May 02, 2020, 02:07:48 AM » Author: Lumex120
What years did MV nema heads come out in? Did they come out before the cobraheads or after. Theres only a few 100 watt MV nema heads in my town, so I would assume they only installed them for a little bit.
They came before cobraheads. The current common bucket style started appearing in the late 50s/early 60s and the other ones, like radial waves and crescent moons I think date back to the 40's. The FCO NEMAs that are a little less common were first made in the early 2000's when the whole dark skies thing happened.

Unofficial LG Discord

LucasColley

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Nema head « Reply #2 on: May 02, 2020, 10:16:48 AM » Author: LucasColley
They came before cobraheads. The current common bucket style started appearing in the late 50s/early 60s and the other ones, like radial waves and crescent moons I think date back to the 40's. The FCO NEMAs that are a little less common were first made in the early 2000's when the whole dark skies thing happened.

Ok thank you, there’s only a few Nena heads that are power company owns and there only in residential neighborhoods.
LucasColley

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Nema head « Reply #3 on: May 02, 2020, 04:31:11 PM » Author: LucasColley
Also what are the names of the Nema heads?
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies