Author Topic: PSA: Pirate Ship (USA only)  (Read 419 times)
nicksfans

View Posts
View Gallery

Down with lamp bans!

GoL the.baus.of.all.bauses UCDl2EWWZc9h1IZXcfGU9OZA nicksfans
PSA: Pirate Ship (USA only) « on: January 15, 2024, 08:24:12 PM » Author: nicksfans
*delete/move if not allowed*

I have no affiliation with this service, but I had to make a post about it, because it can make shipping fixtures and lamps significantly cheaper for private sales (outside of eBay and other online stores). I've personally used it several times now, but I wish I had known about it sooner.

Basically, it's a website that sells discounted (like, 40-50% off) shipping labels for UPS and USPS, and there's no subscription fee like Stamps.com and some others have.

Unfortunately it only works for shipments originating in the US. They can go from the US to other countries, though.

I like my lamps thick, my ballasts heavy, and my fixtures tough.

My Gallery
Instagram
YouTube

Mustang07

View Posts
View Gallery

jon.leach.7
Re: PSA: Pirate Ship (USA only) « Reply #1 on: January 15, 2024, 09:11:10 PM » Author: Mustang07
I can vouch for this one. I found Pirate Ship after Stamps.com started bogusly charging me and now I use it all the time, best online shipping I've found so far.

"I know what dude I am. I'm the dude playin' the dude, disguised as another dude!"

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies