Author Topic: About coloured MH  (Read 1305 times)
bulb_tester2009

View Posts
View Gallery

Resolutely crack down on inferior LED lighting!!

GoL
About coloured MH « on: March 28, 2022, 01:15:39 AM » Author: bulb_tester2009
Do you have color MH lights, you can list the relevant information to provide me with purchase advice, thank you! :tumh:

I've been collecting light bulbs since I was 2 years old and I've been collecting them ever since.
 :hps::hps::hps:
由于我来自中国,所以英语不精通,大部分内容都是翻译的,所以可能不通顺,请大家谅解
Note:
Bulb base in China:E12(CES) E14(SES) B22d(BC) E27(ES) E40(GES)

Alex

View Posts
View Gallery

feel free to ask questions

Re: About coloured MH « Reply #1 on: March 28, 2022, 01:00:13 PM » Author: Alex
Hello,

I have several coloured MH lamps. Green and Blue lamps are very nice, orange ore pink are a bit washed out in my opinion. I have lamps by BLV (Ushio) Osram and some of those cheap that were once available on aliexpress. The last one are worthless, the colours are very fade, the life rather short-a waste of money. Save your earnings and by the more expensive quality lamps by manufacturers that have experience in this field and decent quality. Maybe some of the older ya-ming stuff in your case. If you can, buy BLV/Ushio ones they are some of the best.

If you want however deep intensive colours i.e. for landscape lighting I would recommends good coloured LEDs.

Best regards

Alex

Glück auf ⚒️

tolivac

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: About coloured MH « Reply #2 on: March 29, 2022, 01:12:48 AM » Author: tolivac
Its been several years ago-wanted to order some color MH lamps from Venture Lighting-the bulbs were VERY expensive-had to be custom made and their life was shorter than standard halide lamps.Don't know about how to get these at present.Figure they are being replaced by LEDS anyway.
bulb_tester2009

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: About coloured MH « Reply #3 on: March 30, 2022, 01:27:34 AM » Author: bulb_tester2009
Hello,

I have several coloured MH lamps. Green and Blue lamps are very nice, orange ore pink are a bit washed out in my opinion. I have lamps by BLV (Ushio) Osram and some of those cheap that were once available on aliexpress. The last one are worthless, the colours are very fade, the life rather short-a waste of money. Save your earnings and by the more expensive quality lamps by manufacturers that have experience in this field and decent quality. Maybe some of the older ya-ming stuff in your case. If you can, buy BLV/Ushio ones they are some of the best.

If you want however deep intensive colours i.e. for landscape lighting I would recommends good coloured LEDs.

Best regards

Alex
Thank you for your reply, can you provide me with photos? But in China you can only buy Yaming's colored metal halide lamps.

I've been collecting light bulbs since I was 2 years old and I've been collecting them ever since.
Note:

bulb_tester2009

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: About coloured MH « Reply #4 on: March 30, 2022, 01:30:50 AM » Author: bulb_tester2009
Its been several years ago-wanted to order some color MH lamps from Venture Lighting-the bulbs were VERY expensive-had to be custom made and their life was shorter than standard halide lamps.Don't know about how to get these at present.Figure they are being replaced by LEDS anyway.
In China, customized MH has not disappeared, the price is more expensive, but the life expectancy is similar to normal MH

Note:

arcblue

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: About coloured MH « Reply #5 on: April 22, 2022, 11:56:39 PM » Author: arcblue
Blue 400w
Green 400w
Magenta 400w
These are also available in 1000w versions but cost about twice as much. Nonetheless this is a lot cheaper than they used to be, but it's remaining old stock.
Look at their "specialty/other" categories to find the 1000w versions; the colors have the same lamp suffixes (BDX=blue, GDX=green, MDX=magenta). They also have 250w tubular aquarium metal halides in 10,000K, 14,000K and 20,000K.

I'm lampin...

dor123

View Posts
View Gallery

Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

Re: About coloured MH « Reply #6 on: April 23, 2022, 01:19:42 AM » Author: dor123
I've 10000K and 14000K 70W R7s MH lamps that I bought at Aliexpress. The 10000K one have rare-earths for some reasons, but the 14000K have indium similar to blue MH lamp, and reach pure blue color during run-up.

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the international date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 220-240V, 50hz country.

mdcastle

View Posts
View Gallery

mdcastle 26956281@N02
Re: About coloured MH « Reply #7 on: April 24, 2022, 11:20:44 AM » Author: mdcastle
What colors were available and in what wattages?
bulb_tester2009

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: About coloured MH « Reply #8 on: April 25, 2022, 10:02:33 PM » Author: bulb_tester2009
What colors were available and in what wattages?
There are green, blue and rose red, and the wattage is 70W, 150W, 175W and 400W, of which 70W and 150W are double-ended metal halide lamps, 175W are E27 tubes, and 400W are E40 tubes or bulbs

Note:

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies