Author Topic: Midwestern lighting meetup  (Read 3048 times)
Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Midwestern lighting meetup « on: December 14, 2020, 11:52:16 PM » Author: Bulbman256
Hello everybody!Thinking that whenever this covid stuff ends us mid westerners could do a little meetup! Thinking Wichita Kansas? Let me know your genral area and any other ideas!

Im in kansas city btw

Collecting light bulbs since 2012, a madman since birth.

ace100w120v

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Midwestern lighting meetup « Reply #1 on: December 19, 2020, 09:59:17 AM » Author: ace100w120v
Mason City, IL 62664
Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: Midwestern lighting meetup « Reply #2 on: December 19, 2020, 11:22:50 AM » Author: Bulbman256
Mason City, IL 62664

Thanks, current location with just you area and mine the middle meetup point might be something like saint louis. Anyone else willing to dsy the genral area of where they are?

WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA

View Posts
View Gallery

HID, LPS, and preheat fluorescents forever!!!!!!

Worldwide HIDCollectorUSA
Re: Midwestern lighting meetup « Reply #3 on: December 20, 2020, 04:32:14 AM » Author: WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA
I might consider meeting up with dor123 and Ash sometime in Kiryat Ata Israel.

Desire to collect various light bulbs (especially HID), control gear, and fixtures from around the world.

DISCLAIMER: THE EXPERIMENTS THAT I CONDUCT INVOLVING UNUSUAL LAMP/BALLAST COMBINATIONS SHOULD NOT BE ATTEMPTED UNLESS YOU HAVE THE PROPER KNOWLEDGE. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES.

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: Midwestern lighting meetup « Reply #4 on: December 20, 2020, 08:49:03 AM » Author: Mandolin Girl
I might consider meeting up with dor123 and Ash sometime in Kiryat Ata Israel.
What has this got to do with a meet up in the Midwestern region of the US.?

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: Midwestern lighting meetup « Reply #5 on: December 20, 2020, 09:54:19 AM » Author: Bulbman256
What has this got to do with a meet up in the Midwestern region of the US.?

Maybe he thought I said the middle east? :P :mrg: ???

funkybulb

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Midwestern lighting meetup « Reply #6 on: December 20, 2020, 10:59:11 AM » Author: funkybulb
  I am from lower Central Texas as whichita Ks is just stright up I35 From me.  I recommend that meet is done in the spring or the fall when this covid BS is over with.  It need be a large spot
 With lots of parking.    I have few mini meets here in Texas, 
   There a plans for Texas lighting meet ups.   I would love to
 Show ya some lights I have in my collections.

No LED gadgets, spins too slowly.  Gotta  love preheat and MV. let the lights keep my meter spinning.

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: Midwestern lighting meetup « Reply #7 on: December 20, 2020, 11:27:34 AM » Author: Bulbman256
  I am from lower Central Texas as whichita Ks is just stright up I35 From me.  I recommend that meet is done in the spring or the fall when this covid BS is over with.  It need be a large spot
 With lots of parking.    I have few mini meets here in Texas, 
   There a plans for Texas lighting meet ups.   I would love to
 Show ya some lights I have in my collections.

I looked at the restore in the area but the parking lot looks pretty darn small. Maybe the walmart or lowes there? I think we coudl go into lowes looking for lamps, there is also a menards and home depo there. If you want to, go into google maps and take a look. I know F20T12 is the DFW area, let me see if this woudl work out for him. :wndr:

Mustang07

View Posts
View Gallery

jon.leach.7
Re: Midwestern lighting meetup « Reply #8 on: December 28, 2020, 08:10:03 PM » Author: Mustang07
I'm in central Oklahoma so KS or North TX would be good.

"I know what dude I am. I'm the dude playin' the dude, disguised as another dude!"

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: Midwestern lighting meetup « Reply #9 on: April 11, 2021, 12:45:53 AM » Author: Bulbman256
Hey all,

Sorry to dig this up again, but this summer is coming up and as the overall vaccine rate continues to rise, was wondering if we could plan this guy out? thinking mid june ish. 8)

desktoptrashcan

View Posts
View Gallery

theroadrunner556
Re: Midwestern lighting meetup « Reply #10 on: April 11, 2021, 12:56:57 AM » Author: desktoptrashcan
Hey all,

Sorry to dig this up again, but this summer is coming up and as the overall vaccine rate continues to rise, was wondering if we could plan this guy out? thinking mid june ish. 8)

Just 1 problem: I live in Texas.  :mrg:
Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: Midwestern lighting meetup « Reply #11 on: April 11, 2021, 01:17:15 AM » Author: Bulbman256
Just 1 problem: I live in Texas.  :mrg:

Well shoot. :-\ For some reason the midwest seems to be least populated of lg members in the U.S, they are all pretty spread apart, despite two others in my state. :lol: It just seems hard to meet up as alot of the others are in places like ohio and oklahoma, alot seem to be in texas but thats far from a place like kansas. :P

Econolite03

View Posts
View Gallery

Matthew E.

Re: Midwestern lighting meetup « Reply #12 on: April 11, 2021, 04:16:57 AM » Author: Econolite03
Seems quite a bit of stuff happens in the Midwest US. Too bad there isn't any lighting meets here on the west coast.

Now on Linktree

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: Midwestern lighting meetup « Reply #13 on: April 11, 2021, 10:25:50 AM » Author: Bulbman256
Seems quite a bit of stuff happens in the Midwest US. Too bad there isn't any lighting meets here on the west coast.

Econolight, a good portion of members live in socal, silverliner, WWHIDCUSA, Dim bulb, and a few others i can't think of right now. You could start a thread of your won and see who would join in. 8)

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: Midwestern lighting meetup « Reply #14 on: April 27, 2021, 08:46:37 AM » Author: Bulbman256
I know I am bumping this for others to see, but does anyone wanna do this? I thinking mid June since more and more people are getting the vaccine every day that by then it would be safe for us. :bulbman:

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies