Author Topic: How your collection looks like ?  (Read 1170 times)
Jovan

View Posts
View Gallery

How your collection looks like ? « on: October 12, 2020, 03:08:54 PM » Author: Jovan
Hello to everyone.Recently I reorganised the collection,due to huge amount of new bulbs.Mr Vytautas_lamps would be quite happy to see photo collage :) I wonder how your collection looks like.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2020, 06:20:16 PM by Jovan » Logged
CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: How your collection looks like ? « Reply #1 on: October 12, 2020, 06:28:09 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
Not much, Lol. Just a Unistyle. I’m hoping to have my collection grow, I have my eyes on an OV12 that will soon be swapped out for LED.

Long live the Incandescent streetlights!
Power Company: Eversource
Startup Landscaping/LED retrofit business.

joseph_125

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: How your collection looks like ? « Reply #2 on: October 12, 2020, 08:44:13 PM » Author: joseph_125
This is just a part of it as I store my stuff in multiple places but here's the closest to a group photo of my collection. Unfortunately due to their size, the cobraheads are kind of scattered.
Jovan

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: How your collection looks like ? « Reply #3 on: October 13, 2020, 07:38:50 AM » Author: Jovan
This is just a part of it as I store my stuff in multiple places but here's the closest to a group photo of my collection. Unfortunately due to their size, the cobraheads are kind of scattered.
Nice collection.You have bulbs for the next 100 years.
Jovan

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: How your collection looks like ? « Reply #4 on: October 13, 2020, 07:40:10 AM » Author: Jovan
Not much, Lol. Just a Unistyle. I’m hoping to have my collection grow, I have my eyes on an OV12 that will soon be swapped out for LED.
Try to look on interent for some bulbs,at restore shops,public places...
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies