Author Topic: Some sort of fluorescent ballast that will revive contaminated / stale tubes.  (Read 1603 times)
Danny

View Posts
View Gallery

Some sort of fluorescent ballast that will revive contaminated / stale tubes. « on: January 31, 2016, 05:39:09 AM » Author: Danny
Hi all.

If anyone can help me here id appreciate it,

I am after a ballast that will take just about anything thrown at it, i have 4 contaminated F75T12 tubes and i need a ballast that might force them to light and clear up.  

Strange thing is, when i got these tubes last week, every single one of them lit perfectly, but when i tested them all the next day to make sure they worked before i put them away, 4 of them had gone bad over night!

So if anyone on here has a ballast (or advice?)  that could revive these tubes for me, please give me a shout, maybe we could do a trade or something?

Im hoping the ballast would hold out too so i can use it to run tubes properly at times as well!

Oh another thing, i nearly forgot, can anyone help with a ballast for Single Pin F72T12 CW 55w? Tubes? I have a couple of those too

Cheers

« Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 05:51:39 AM by Danny » Logged
funkybulb

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Some sort of fluorescent ballast that will revive contaminated / stale tubes. « Reply #1 on: January 31, 2016, 03:50:36 PM » Author: funkybulb
I have Muli voltage ballast that will help suit both of your request above.  Send me a PM

No LED gadgets, spins too slowly.  Gotta  love preheat and MV. let the lights keep my meter spinning.

toomanybulbs

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Some sort of fluorescent ballast that will revive contaminated / stale tubes. « Reply #2 on: March 26, 2016, 03:38:06 PM » Author: toomanybulbs
great you found a ballast.but i bet these are leakers.please post the outcome of this experiment.
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies