Author Topic: Seriously looking for a Westinghouse OV series or maybe AK series to buy  (Read 1514 times)
LightingLarry
Seriously looking for a Westinghouse OV series or maybe AK series to buy « on: February 16, 2016, 09:19:36 AM » Author: LightingLarry
I would like to purchase an OV series Westinghouse or possibly AK series. The older, the better! If you have an OV series, I'd like to hear from you. I am a serious buyer and this is important to me. Thank you so much!

LightingLarry
lights*plus

View Posts
View Gallery

George Liv Photo

GoL george.liv.37 UC_OfF2pa6aOcXLAut16jw9g
Re: Seriously looking for a Westinghouse OV series or maybe AK series to buy « Reply #1 on: February 20, 2016, 05:13:33 PM » Author: lights*plus
Where are you located btw?
LightingLarry
Re: Seriously looking for a Westinghouse OV series or maybe AK series to buy « Reply #2 on: February 22, 2016, 09:36:08 AM » Author: LightingLarry
I live in Atlanta, GA now but I was born and raised in Cleveland. My grandpa worked in the Westinghouse Lighting plant in Cleveland back in the late 40's until it closed. I'm trying desperately to buy some OV streetlights but can't find any for sale!
funkybulb

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Seriously looking for a Westinghouse OV series or maybe AK series to buy « Reply #3 on: February 26, 2016, 10:41:41 PM » Author: funkybulb
Try lookimg in the junk metal yard .

No LED gadgets, spins too slowly.  Gotta  love preheat and MV. let the lights keep my meter spinning.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies