Author Topic: What is your favorite country to collect lighting equipment from?  (Read 15 times)
WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA

View Posts
View Gallery

HID, LPS, and preheat fluorescents forever!!!!!!

Worldwide HIDCollectorUSA
What is your favorite country to collect lighting equipment from? « on: Today at 02:41:03 PM » Author: WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA
Does anybody here have a preference of which country they like to collect their lighting equipment from even if it includes your native country?

For me, even though I live in the USA, Japan is my favorite country to collect lighting equipment from because that country has a wide range of unique lamps and fixtures that cannot be found anywhere else in the world such as the wide range of mercury vapor retrofit lamps that include high pressure sodium, deluxe high pressure sodium, quartz metal halide, colored quartz metal halide, and ceramic metal halide lamps available in a wide range of wattage ratings.

Desire to collect various light bulbs (especially HID), control gear, and fixtures from around the world.

DISCLAIMER: THE EXPERIMENTS THAT I CONDUCT INVOLVING UNUSUAL LAMP/BALLAST COMBINATIONS SHOULD NOT BE ATTEMPTED UNLESS YOU HAVE THE PROPER KNOWLEDGE. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies