Author Topic: Please help me identify this yellow stick CFL toy, an LED makes it turn on.  (Read 188 times)
Mem756

View Posts
View Gallery

Please help me identify this yellow stick CFL toy, an LED makes it turn on. « on: March 08, 2024, 10:25:46 PM » Author: Mem756
So, I have this cool little  :cflstickhd: ressembling toy, which used to turn on with the led you can see in the fourth attatchment , and the cap that goes on the socket can be taken off, to put a rope to it so that it can be hung somewhere, the thing is I don't know where or how to find more, or how to look them up so that I can get more that work. Also, the little string that is used to separate the ballast and the base with the spiral is like a little ring that I don't know how to take up. Could you guys help me identify it please? They came in several colours, but for now I only have this at hand.
Richmond2000

View Posts
View Gallery

120V 60HZ

Re: Please help me identify this yellow stick CFL toy, an LED makes it turn on. « Reply #1 on: March 09, 2024, 09:41:16 PM » Author: Richmond2000
I don't "recognize it" but it makes me think of the promotional "X mas tree lights strings some hardware stores would have in there windows in the 90s the CFL would have other "hardware" stuff like a HAMMER and such and the "tools" pushed over the incandescent bulb
LightsAreBright27

View Posts
View Gallery

Cheap LED Assassin

Re: Please help me identify this yellow stick CFL toy, an LED makes it turn on. « Reply #2 on: March 09, 2024, 11:50:13 PM » Author: LightsAreBright27
Maybe a little promotional keychain? Small things with a led and 3 cells in them are very common here.

Holder of the rare and sacred :sfl: F10T12/BL :sfl: lamps here!
Also known as LAB27 for short.
245v 50Hz

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies