Author Topic: Whats your weirdest light fixture sighting that you ever seen?  (Read 5200 times)
suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: Whats your weirdest light fixture sighting that you ever seen? « Reply #15 on: February 27, 2018, 10:29:22 PM » Author: suzukir122
@homebrewlamps, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ maybe lol

Interests:
1. Motorcycles, Cars, Women, and Lighting (especially fluorescent)
2. Weightlifting/staying extremely athletic
3. Severe Thunderstorms of all kinds
4. Food and drinks. So gimme them bbq ribs
Lighting has ALWAYS been a passion of mine. I consider everyone on here to be a friend

RyanF40T12

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Whats your weirdest light fixture sighting that you ever seen? « Reply #16 on: February 28, 2018, 02:04:21 AM » Author: RyanF40T12
Yup, I'll get a photo of a few. 

The more you hate the LED movement, the stronger it becomes.

lightinglover8902

View Posts
View Gallery

Power distributor: CenterPoint Energy. 120V 60Hz

GoL UCfoxh9h5FaLg-R04V8WDi3w
Re: Whats your weirdest light fixture sighting that you ever seen? « Reply #17 on: March 02, 2018, 06:10:03 PM » Author: lightinglover8902
Its super rare to have metal halide streetlights lighting up the roadway. They're usually are inside of a store, parking lots, and gyms.

Save the Cooper OVWs!! Don't them down by crap LED fixtures!!!

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Whats your weirdest light fixture sighting that you ever seen? « Reply #18 on: March 02, 2018, 07:17:12 PM » Author: Rommie
Its super rare to have metal halide streetlights lighting up the roadway. They're usually are inside of a store, parking lots, and gyms.
We've still got plenty of them here, although they're sadly succumbing to LEDisease fast  :'(

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Cole D.

View Posts
View Gallery

123 V 60 CPS

Dk944Mr-jX4jbnoUUj7xAw
Re: Whats your weirdest light fixture sighting that you ever seen? « Reply #19 on: March 17, 2018, 05:49:23 PM » Author: Cole D.
I forgot to mention, there's a house near me that has two lampposts in the yard. One of them has a GE P16 style lantern on it that's brown and the other has a black T10C Town and Country style lantern. The P16 is usually on at night and it's MV. I'm not sure about the T10C style. That's the best I can describe the fixtures. Also the porch has blue bulbs in the lights on either side of the door. I'd like to know how they ended up having those lights in the yard, very interesting to see.

Collect vintage incandescent and fluorescent fixtures. Also like HID lighting and streetlights.

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Whats your weirdest light fixture sighting that you ever seen? « Reply #20 on: March 19, 2018, 12:04:11 AM » Author: wide-lite 1000
Yes suzukir 122 there are several areas in and around columbus with them including 2 intersections on my way to work with ael125's with 250w mh

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies