Author Topic: Your dreams about lighting...  (Read 28684 times)
High Intensity

View Gallery

Sylvania 100w /DX MV Cold Startup

GoL
Re: Your dreams about lighting... « Reply #240 on: June 03, 2019, 04:31:45 AM » Author: High Intensity
I recently had a dream where i was driving down a road and saw an LED streetlight that was glowing a bright yellow color (like an SOX lamp) and when i went to get a closer look at it, i noticed that all of the LEDs on it were 5mm LEDs.

Another dream i had involved some streetlight poles getting taken down and on those poles were LED fixtures that i can only describe as Leotek GC1's on steroids.

Old lighting is, and will always be, the best lighting.

CEB1993

View Gallery

Camden

Re: Your dreams about lighting... « Reply #241 on: August 29, 2019, 07:08:09 PM » Author: CEB1993
Last night, I dreamed that I was trying to put clear 25 watt GE's (please see the link below) in my ceiling fan lights.  It was one of those extremely vivid dreams where I was aware of my thoughts within the dream.  I was thinking about how these flimsy filaments might not do well in the vibrating ceiling fan.  I switched on the light, and one of the bulbs didn't light even though the filament was not broken.  I unscrewed it and threw it away.  I then put three 100 watt soft white GE's in the fan even though the sockets are 60 watts maximum.  In real life, I would not want such bright light in my bedroom  Cool

I also noticed that one of the fan blades was bent, and I tried to no avail to bend it back into shape.  Many of my dreams involve me unsuccessfully trying to fix things.

https://www.lighting-gallery.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pos=5&pid=163760

Philips DuraMax and GE Miser forever!  Classic incandescents are the best incandescents!

xelareverse

View Gallery

OVM

xelareverse UCjohSkrTwJJJzpc_r8D3vKw xelareverse
Re: Your dreams about lighting... « Reply #242 on: August 29, 2019, 08:11:12 PM » Author: xelareverse
So I was a at a thrift store of sorts with some lighting collectors. And we found these BT-28 lamps, they were clear. They looked like hps and the older cylinder arc tube CMH lamps, and they even had those black things that corrode when oxygen hits them, but they had LEDs hidden in the arc tubes

LED Toobs minus Too equals LED bs

Potato

Print 
© 2005-2019 Lighting-Gallery.net | Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines