Author Topic: Do your interest in lighting wax/wane?  (Read 1052 times)
Cole D.

View Posts
View Gallery

123 V 60 CPS

Dk944Mr-jX4jbnoUUj7xAw
Do your interest in lighting wax/wane? « on: November 22, 2020, 10:57:14 AM » Author: Cole D.
Mine does, especially with streetlights/yard lights. I find when I travel, especially to other areas outside of mine, and I'm not doing the driving, I tend to pay more attention to them (since I'm not having to focus on driving) and that's when I get most interested in them.

Collect vintage incandescent and fluorescent fixtures. Also like HID lighting and streetlights.

sol

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Do your interest in lighting wax/wane? « Reply #1 on: November 22, 2020, 07:13:31 PM » Author: sol
All of my interests do. Just a normal part of being, I guess...
HPS_250

View Posts
View Gallery

Long live the HPS and SOX!

UCAjfrNb4v77ybEBBYqxZxiw
Re: Do your interest in lighting wax/wane? « Reply #2 on: November 22, 2020, 08:34:49 PM » Author: HPS_250
Sometimes my interests decrease and increase in intensity. So far, my lighting interest has pretty much stayed the same. I’m just as interested as I was on November 25 last year (nearly 1 year ago!) when I joined LG.

I’ve always been interested in all kinds of lighting, mainly incandescent and HID, and especially all kinds of sodium lamps (HPS/LPS). I’ll tolerate LED but I’m not a fan of it.
I’m not proud to say that my city has Devolved to LED.

fluorescent lover 40

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Do your interest in lighting wax/wane? « Reply #3 on: November 22, 2020, 08:44:06 PM » Author: fluorescent lover 40
My lighting interest has always stayed the same despite LED showing up. It's still the same, I'm still interested in lighting whether it be LED or anything non-LED.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2020, 08:49:21 PM by fluorescent lover 40 » Logged
Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: Do your interest in lighting wax/wane? « Reply #4 on: November 24, 2020, 02:09:29 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
If anything it's stronger now, as I feel the need to preserve the traditional sources of lighting for as long as I can...  :lps: :hps: :mv: :emh:

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

View Posts
View Gallery

Tha SOX MADMANNN

Re: Do your interest in lighting wax/wane? « Reply #5 on: December 02, 2020, 12:37:03 AM » Author: 589
It follows my funds and extra time. Lately my two youngins have been using up most of both. I have gotten my oldest involved in as much as a two year old can :)

:lps:

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies