Author Topic: VIDEO: Jamestown Mall 360 tour  (Read 804 times)
suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
VIDEO: Jamestown Mall 360 tour « on: November 27, 2020, 05:12:03 PM » Author: suzukir122
Want to step into a part of Suzukir122's history? Here's some... Jamestown mall, in St.louis Missouri.
This is a BIG part of my childhood right here, in the 9 years I lived in St.louis... so a lot of these stores in this video
are very, very familiar to me.
If you manage to identify some lighting in this video, please share it. I can already tell you that in the beginning
of this video, you can see coated mercury vapor spot lights above. And yes, they were definitely mercury vapor.
Not the greatest 4k video, but good enough.
Anyways, check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gyLG5OuI4s

Interests:
1. Motorcycles, Cars, Women, and Lighting (especially fluorescent)
2. Weightlifting/staying extremely athletic
3. Severe Thunderstorms of all kinds
4. Food and drinks. So gimme them bbq ribs
Lighting has ALWAYS been a passion of mine. I consider everyone on here to be a friend

Lumex120

View Posts
View Gallery

/X rated

UCM30tBQDUECOV6VeG5W87Vg
Re: VIDEO: Jamestown Mall 360 tour « Reply #1 on: November 28, 2020, 12:45:53 AM » Author: Lumex120
Yellow guy looks like a discount MrBeast. That aside, those square recessed fixtures that appear to have reflector mercury lamps are pretty interesting and I can't say I have ever seen anything like them before. You can see one pretty well around 0:16.

Unofficial LG Discord

suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: VIDEO: Jamestown Mall 360 tour « Reply #2 on: November 28, 2020, 05:50:55 AM » Author: suzukir122
@Lumex120, actually now that I think about it, a lot of the mall was lit by those MV's. Some parts of the mall was lit strongly
by spotlight MH's. Both the MV's and MH's were very bright.
Also, at 12:00 in the vid, they entered JCPenny. Looks as if people gutted out all the fixtures and spray painted a circle around
each when they were finished, but that JCPenny was mainly lit by vertically installed PL-L 40w lamped Parabolic fixtures. Some of those
fixtures are still there, but with missing lamps.

Interests:
1. Motorcycles, Cars, Women, and Lighting (especially fluorescent)
2. Weightlifting/staying extremely athletic
3. Severe Thunderstorms of all kinds
4. Food and drinks. So gimme them bbq ribs
Lighting has ALWAYS been a passion of mine. I consider everyone on here to be a friend

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies