Author Topic: WANTED! 250w Clear MV  (Read 2797 times)
Metal Halide Boy

View Posts
View Gallery

WANTED! 250w Clear MV « on: December 02, 2020, 12:24:05 PM » Author: Metal Halide Boy
250w Clear MV wanted soon!
wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: WANTED! 250w Clear MV « Reply #1 on: December 02, 2020, 11:13:31 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
Here ya' go sir ! https://www.ebay.com/itm/Ge-Current-Hr250a37-Ge-Lighting-250W-Ed28-Mercury-Vapor-Hid-Light-Bulb/223584559079

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

Metal Halide Boy

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: WANTED! 250w Clear MV « Reply #2 on: December 03, 2020, 09:02:33 AM » Author: Metal Halide Boy
Thank You!
wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: WANTED! 250w Clear MV « Reply #3 on: December 03, 2020, 08:56:23 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
No problem !! :mv:

James

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: WANTED! 250w Clear MV « Reply #4 on: December 09, 2020, 05:44:27 PM » Author: James
Beware of this terrible seller!  The listing shows a GE Made in USA lamp, and I was also interested to buy one.  Since it looked like a stock photo I emailed them to check, and they confirmed the lamps they were selling were identical and also USA origin - and that if there were any problems, they would offer free return.  So I bought one.  What they sent was a cheap generic Chinese lamp.  After contacting them they tried to claim that their Chinese junk was identical in all specs and performance to the GE originals and I could whistle for my refund, they were having none of it.  According to them their employee who promised a free refund wasn't authorised to make that commitment, and they would not honour it.
 Fortunately Ebay's outstanding buyer protection policy worked.  After reviewing the communications and descriptions they forced a refund without even having to send the item back.  Unfortunately though it seems the seller has not learned anything and continues to misrepresent his items.  134 negative feedbacks during the past month alone is a pretty disgraceful track record.
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: WANTED! 250w Clear MV « Reply #5 on: December 09, 2020, 05:58:58 PM » Author: Rommie
Interesting, that listing doesn't show the seller's feedback score  ???
Anyway if I'd seen that many negatives, I'd have run a mile in the opposite direction  :o

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

HPSM250R2

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: WANTED! 250w Clear MV « Reply #6 on: December 09, 2020, 06:13:22 PM » Author: HPSM250R2
Interesting, that listing doesn't show the seller's feedback score  ???
Anyway if I'd seen that many negatives, I'd have run a mile in the opposite direction  :o

I can see the feedback score. Maybe it's cause you're not in the US. I've bought several items before from that seller though and never had a problem. They have a website too. They just sell on eBay as an additional place to post their items for sale to get more traffic. The feedback score isn't really that bad though considering how many transactions they do and how many feedback scores they have. They're still almost a 100% positive feedback seller.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2020, 06:15:37 PM by HPSM250R2 » Logged
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: WANTED! 250w Clear MV « Reply #7 on: December 09, 2020, 06:17:42 PM » Author: Rommie
I make it a rule never to buy from anyone with anything less than a 98% score, preferably 100% or at the very least 99%. I've been burned by people with 100% scores, so it's no guarantee, but it's a guide.

I've managed to find his feedback now, way too poor for me to consider buying from him.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2020, 06:19:50 PM by sox35 » Logged

Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: WANTED! 250w Clear MV « Reply #8 on: December 09, 2020, 08:40:24 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
I feel bad for giving him that link now !!  :'(   I never noticed that the sellers feedback is hidden until now. God I hope he doesn't get ripped off !!!  :'( :sick: :curse:

HPSM250R2

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: WANTED! 250w Clear MV « Reply #9 on: December 09, 2020, 09:40:07 PM » Author: HPSM250R2
I guess I'm the only one that can see his feedback?
wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: WANTED! 250w Clear MV « Reply #10 on: December 09, 2020, 09:51:30 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
The only way I can see it is to point the cursor over where it says "shop zoro tools on eBay" where the seller's feedback would normally be .

HPSM250R2

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: WANTED! 250w Clear MV « Reply #11 on: December 09, 2020, 10:03:54 PM » Author: HPSM250R2
The only way I can see it is to point the cursor over where it says "shop zoro tools on eBay" where the seller's feedback would normally be .

Ah well I don't use a computer I use the mobile app on my phone.
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: WANTED! 250w Clear MV « Reply #12 on: December 10, 2020, 07:19:43 AM » Author: Rommie
I feel bad for giving him that link now !!  :'(   I never noticed that the sellers feedback is hidden until now. God I hope he doesn't get ripped off !!!  :'( :sick: :curse:
Well everyone here is forewarned now. Don't feel too bad, it's a mistake anyone could have made  :sadbulb:

Metal Halide Boy

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: WANTED! 250w Clear MV « Reply #13 on: December 10, 2020, 08:30:05 AM » Author: Metal Halide Boy

It`s one of my christmas presents. I will see if it is chinese junk, and if it is, it was`nt your foult.
Metal Halide Boy

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: WANTED! 250w Clear MV « Reply #14 on: December 10, 2020, 08:36:51 AM » Author: Metal Halide Boy
It is a GE, but it is made in China. I need a clear 250w MV and this will serve my purpose.
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies