Author Topic: Formerly Wireman  (Read 1237 times)
Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Mainly the mechanical side of things

Re: Formerly Wireman « Reply #30 on: January 10, 2021, 03:22:18 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
It runs in the family  :lol: :mrg:
In my family it sprints  :mrg:

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love:

There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber (1894 - 1961)

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: Formerly Wireman « Reply #31 on: January 10, 2021, 03:42:33 PM » Author: Bulbman256
It runs in the family  :lol: :mrg:

I can see that! :lol: My Great grandfather was a nutter, he worked on wiring LIVE With no F's Given! Shame i never met the guy, died of cancer before i was born :'( I do sort of take after him with the whole electrical skill and all, and i have some stories from my great grandma of what he did. I need to do some work in her house, will take pictures of all the cool old lights i remember there, and i seem to remember a stash of old lamps in the basement that i need to find! :)

Collecting since 2012

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Mainly the mechanical side of things

Re: Formerly Wireman « Reply #32 on: January 10, 2021, 04:16:49 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
Jamie,
I think you should have this as your avatar...  :mrg:

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love:

There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber (1894 - 1961)

Desultory

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Formerly Wireman « Reply #33 on: January 10, 2021, 04:33:26 PM » Author: Desultory
Jamie,
I think you should have this as your avatar...  :mrg:
Might be some truth to that. :mrg:
CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Incandescent fixture in my town!

Re: Formerly Wireman « Reply #34 on: January 10, 2021, 06:28:22 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
Aww, No problem with that! You post it, I'll identify it! I don't mind answering questions. 8)
I havenít posted one in a while, itís about time I do! I still need to get a pic of that transformer with the GE M250R2!

Collector of any streetlight type, preferably HID.
Lights I own: Line Material Unistyle 250, AEL Autobahn ATBS- 20w.
Power Company: Eversource
One of few members from the Northeastern US
Im proud to say my town is still HID!
Westinghouse Lifeguard Disease is nothing to fear. Im proud to have it!

Print 
© 2005-2021 Lighting-Gallery.net | Powered by SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines