Author Topic: A reminder regarding gallery comments  (Read 294 times)
sox35
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Mainly the electrical side of things

A reminder regarding gallery comments « on: December 22, 2020, 10:24:26 AM » Author: sox35
There have been instances recently of gallery comments directly insulting other members' choice of lighting, amongst other things.

I would remind all members this is NOT ACCEPTABLE. Whatever your views on LED, HPS, LPS or any other form of lighting, this site is for ALL to post images of whatever they choose to collect. Personally I am well known for my dislike of LED, for example, but that does not give me or anyone else the right to  directly attack another member for using them or posting photos of them.

This stops now, or action will be taken. I would direct members to this post by a former admin of this site, which although made 10 years ago, is still relevant.

Thank you for your attention.

Ria in Aberdeen
It'll be all right in the end, and if it isn't all right, it isn't the end :love:

Administrator, UK and European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch
:love:

Print 
© 2005-2021 Lighting-Gallery.net | Powered by SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines