Author Topic: Are there songs that remind you of lighting?  (Read 4379 times)
CEB1993

View Posts
View Gallery

Camden

Camdenburns93
Re: Are there songs that remind you of lighting? « Reply #15 on: May 07, 2020, 11:49:48 PM » Author: CEB1993
“Turn Me On” by Norah Jones. She’s a vocal/jazz singer with some nice, relaxing songs. One of the lyrics goes “Like a light bulb in a dark room.”

Philips DuraMax and GE Miser forever!  Classic incandescents are the best incandescents!

Stop the lamp bans!

Wireman
Re: Are there songs that remind you of lighting? « Reply #16 on: August 20, 2020, 03:51:23 PM » Author: Wireman
Seems obvious "Hit The Lights" by Metallica.
ace100w120v

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Is there songs that remind you of lighting « Reply #17 on: October 23, 2020, 07:43:31 PM » Author: ace100w120v
Journey - Don’t stop believing.

Especially when the lyrics say “Street lights, people!”

Funny! As a child I recall that song playing on the garage stereo as my dad replaced bulbs in the exterior overhang 6" can lights with the old metal and ribbed glass trims over the garage door.  Holy cow that was probably close to 20 years ago now. 
Sparky_t17

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Are there songs that remind you of lighting? « Reply #18 on: January 30, 2021, 03:52:21 AM » Author: Sparky_t17
Nelly Furtado Powerless. Replaced my first fluorescent ballast in my town’s grocery store while this was playing. Seems to fit the mood of a broken fluorescent parabolic troffer in need of a new ballast.
Econolite03

View Posts
View Gallery

Matthew E.

Re: Are there songs that remind you of lighting? « Reply #19 on: January 31, 2021, 01:15:41 AM » Author: Econolite03
Spandau Ballet - True. There is a old video on YouTube of someone driving around at dusk in 1994 with a bunch of MV and HPS lights with this song playing in the vehicle.
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies