Author Topic: Ria’s avatar?  (Read 8178 times)
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Ria’s avatar? « Reply #15 on: January 16, 2021, 10:29:37 AM » Author: Rommie
I'm telling you lot, don't mess with Rommie, her slaps really hurt  :mrg:

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Proteus

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Ria’s avatar? « Reply #16 on: January 17, 2021, 09:10:56 AM » Author: Proteus
As Teal'c from Stargate SG-1 would say, Indeed  :mrg:

You like Stargate SG-1? Awwww :) I love it!

Die Hard I like as well, but most of them Die Hard 3 :)
« Last Edit: January 17, 2021, 09:58:41 AM by Proteus » Logged
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Ria’s avatar? « Reply #17 on: January 17, 2021, 01:12:05 PM » Author: Rommie
You like Stargate SG-1? Awwww :) I love it!
We have that on DVD as well. We didn't like the last two series though, when they got rid of the Goa'uld and ended up with the quasi-religious lot. In the light of world events since 9/11, they just didn't seem appropriate.

We now have to try and get Stargate Atlantis  ;D

Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: Ria’s avatar? « Reply #18 on: January 17, 2021, 01:33:51 PM » Author: Bulbman256
I'm telling you lot, don't mess with Rommie, her slaps really hurt  :mrg:

I'm not sure that will stop me, i have built up a tolerance to them! :mrg: ;)

Collecting light bulbs since 2012, a madman since birth.

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Ria’s avatar? « Reply #19 on: January 17, 2021, 02:05:07 PM » Author: Rommie
I'm not sure that will stop me, i have built up a tolerance to them! :mrg: ;)
Don't forget you're now dealing with a very strong android, who could send you flying to the other side of a very large room with very little effort  :mrg:

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: Ria’s avatar? « Reply #20 on: January 17, 2021, 02:11:18 PM » Author: Bulbman256
Don't forget you're now dealing with a very strong android, who could send you flying to the other side of a very large room with very little effort  :mrg:

Im sure i could just dodge or avoid it using a lightbulb or cat based distraction, or i could just throw some wirenuts at you and quickly vacate the room! :mrg: :lol:

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: Ria’s avatar? « Reply #21 on: January 17, 2021, 02:15:48 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
Im sure i could just dodge or avoid it using a lightbulb or cat based distraction, or i could just throw some wirenuts at you and quickly vacate the room! :mrg: :lol:
You are living very dangerously my friend, maybe if you start running now you might just avoid getting a slap, but I have my doubts...  :poof: :mrg:

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: Ria’s avatar? « Reply #22 on: January 17, 2021, 02:27:38 PM » Author: Bulbman256
You are living very dangerously my friend, maybe if you start running now you might just avoid getting a slap, but I have my doubts...  :poof: :mrg:

Ok, i will cut it out.  :mrg:(quickly gets in car and drives to undisclosed location) :lol:

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Ria’s avatar? « Reply #23 on: January 17, 2021, 03:13:59 PM » Author: Rommie
Ok, i will cut it out.  :mrg:(quickly gets in car and drives to undisclosed location) :lol:
Too late, I've already planted a tracking device on you. There is nowhere in three galaxies you can go to escape my wrath  :DeAtH: :mrg:

Desultory13
Re: Ria’s avatar? « Reply #24 on: January 17, 2021, 04:37:19 PM » Author: Desultory13
Too late, I've already planted a tracking device on you. There is nowhere in three galaxies you can go to escape my wrath  :DeAtH: :mrg:
As a guest of Earth from my ruling planet Neptune please don't allow Rommie, whom I like to much, zap my buddy Bulbman.
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Ria’s avatar? « Reply #25 on: January 17, 2021, 04:39:20 PM » Author: Rommie
As a guest of Earth from my ruling planet Neptune please don't allow Rommie, whom I like to much, zap my buddy Bulbman.
Awwww, ok, as you asked nicely  :lol:

But watch your step, ok..?  :mrg:

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: Ria’s avatar? « Reply #26 on: January 17, 2021, 04:43:10 PM » Author: Bulbman256

Ok will just push my location to 4! :lol: Also how did you put a tracking device on me if i never left my house? :police:

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: Ria’s avatar? « Reply #27 on: January 17, 2021, 04:44:23 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
Ok will just push my location to 4! :lol: Also how did you put a tracking device on me if i never left my house? :police:
She has her ways...  :mrg:

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: Ria’s avatar? « Reply #28 on: January 17, 2021, 04:44:33 PM » Author: Bulbman256

Thanks for bailing me out dude! 8;)

(the lamps are in the mail right now! :lol: )

Desultory13
Re: Ria’s avatar? « Reply #29 on: January 17, 2021, 04:46:40 PM » Author: Desultory13
Bulbman, believe me Rommie knows! I don't know how but she knows!! :mrg:
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies