Author Topic: I won’t be online here for a few days.  (Read 3576 times)
CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: I won’t be online here for a few days. « Reply #30 on: January 20, 2021, 07:22:29 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
Plenty of “dead” (not powered) street lights including LEDs such as GE ERLH and ERL1s. Also a lot of dead Everlast ECH-ED induction lights. A couple of dead GE M-400s in HPS can be seen as well.
I wish I was able to get photos of "dead" lights but I'm never able to!! You sure the Evolves aren't powered? They could be dead with power! :lol:

Long live the Incandescent streetlights!
Power Company: Eversource
Startup Landscaping/LED retrofit business.

HPS_250

View Posts
View Gallery

Long live the HPS and SOX!

UCAjfrNb4v77ybEBBYqxZxiw
Re: I won’t be online here for a few days. « Reply #31 on: January 20, 2021, 07:29:53 PM » Author: HPS_250
I wish I was able to get photos of "dead" lights but I'm never able to!! You sure the Evolves aren't powered? They could be dead with power! :lol:

They could be.  ;D However, I’m sure the power is actually turned off because all of the traffic lights, non-LED street lights, and buildings are dark in the area.

I’ve always been interested in all kinds of lighting, mainly incandescent and HID, and especially all kinds of sodium lamps (HPS/LPS). I’ll tolerate LED but I’m not a fan of it.
I’m not proud to say that my city has Devolved to LED.

CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: I won’t be online here for a few days. « Reply #32 on: January 20, 2021, 07:36:26 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
They could be.  ;D However, I’m sure the power is actually turned off because all of the traffic lights, non-LED street lights, and buildings are dark in the area.
Most likely.

HPS_250

View Posts
View Gallery

Long live the HPS and SOX!

UCAjfrNb4v77ybEBBYqxZxiw
Re: I won’t be online here for a few days. « Reply #33 on: January 20, 2021, 10:05:43 PM » Author: HPS_250
See the "dead" streetlights too.

Photos coming in about 30 minutes! I’m leaving to go back to the outage area now...

I’ve always been interested in all kinds of lighting, mainly incandescent and HID, and especially all kinds of sodium lamps (HPS/LPS). I’ll tolerate LED but I’m not a fan of it.
I’m not proud to say that my city has Devolved to LED.

CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: I won’t be online here for a few days. « Reply #34 on: January 20, 2021, 10:10:50 PM » Author: CreeRSW207

Photos coming in about 30 minutes! I’m leaving to go back to the outage area now...
Nice! I'll view them tomorrow in the AM.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies