Author Topic: Red Beach - Robbinston Maine  (Read 5935 times)
Desultory13
Re: Red Beach - Robbinston Maine « Reply #30 on: July 29, 2021, 07:10:24 PM » Author: Desultory13
I'm sorry Cree but it didn't work out.
The tension here between me and someone else is unbearable.
You have my Email address from my sister.
My resignation is now in Patrick's hands.
Please use my email.
CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Red Beach - Robbinston Maine « Reply #31 on: July 29, 2021, 07:13:04 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
What kind of cool light??
Can me and my sister still get a couple of those cool red beauties.
Yes it's possible!

I don't want to spoil it but I'll tell you through email. That's sad you've been pushed to leave.

Long live the Incandescent streetlights!
Power Company: Eversource
Startup Landscaping/LED retrofit business.

Desultory13
Re: Red Beach - Robbinston Maine « Reply #32 on: July 29, 2021, 07:17:24 PM » Author: Desultory13
Yes it's possible!

I don't want to spoil it but I'll tell you through email. That's sad you've been pushed to leave.
it makes me sick that I feel like I have to leave but the tension between me and someone else is more than I can tolerate.
CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Red Beach - Robbinston Maine « Reply #33 on: July 29, 2021, 07:19:02 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
it makes me sick that I feel like I have to leave but the tension between me and someone else is more than I can tolerate.
Yeah that really sucks, well I’ll send you an email now telling you the fixture.

LightsoftheWest

View Posts
View Gallery

SRP for life.

streetlightian
Re: Red Beach - Robbinston Maine « Reply #34 on: July 29, 2021, 07:30:09 PM » Author: LightsoftheWest
Will I need your email to stay in touch?

LG's #1 North American light fixture identifier

Desultory13
Re: Red Beach - Robbinston Maine « Reply #35 on: July 29, 2021, 07:33:05 PM » Author: Desultory13
Will I need your email to stay in touch?
Ian I sent you a PM with my email address.
Desultory13
Re: Red Beach - Robbinston Maine « Reply #36 on: August 22, 2021, 09:17:06 PM » Author: Desultory13
Still wondering if it's still possible to get a few of those red rocks, say 4 of them. :wndr:
CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Red Beach - Robbinston Maine « Reply #37 on: August 23, 2021, 09:32:42 AM » Author: CreeRSW207
Still wondering if it's still possible to get a few of those red rocks, say 4 of them. :wndr:
Yes. I'll try to go ship them tonight.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies