Author Topic: Eversource no longer doing easy reporting process for streetlights  (Read 956 times)
CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Eversource no longer doing easy reporting process for streetlights « on: February 22, 2021, 08:47:09 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
Before all you had to do was plug in the pole #, the city, the street, and the fixture problem with name and email optional. Today I went on to report a dayburning LED and noticed that along with the stuff mentioned before, you now have to include your name, email, city, zip code, and other odd things. Maybe this will allow some older fixtures to stay around now that the reporting process is longer and requires more info. I don’t really like this new setup and I hope it’s temporary.

Long live the Incandescent streetlights!
Power Company: Eversource
Startup Landscaping/LED retrofit business.

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Eversource no longer doing easy reporting process for streetlights « Reply #1 on: February 22, 2021, 09:35:05 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
They're probably just trying to reduce unnecessary trips out and about for "false" reports submitted by people who have nothing better to do but waste tax payer money.

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Eversource no longer doing easy reporting process for streetlights « Reply #2 on: February 23, 2021, 01:49:06 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
Yea true. But it means that more lights are gonna be out because people don't want to put all of that info out just for a light.

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: Eversource no longer doing easy reporting process for streetlights « Reply #3 on: March 03, 2021, 10:57:45 AM » Author: Bulbman256
Just put in a fake address, When my parents had AOL they put in123 fake street, they one day got a call saying they mailed something to us but did not respond back! :lol:

Collecting light bulbs since 2012, a madman since birth.

CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Eversource no longer doing easy reporting process for streetlights « Reply #4 on: March 03, 2021, 11:01:21 AM » Author: CreeRSW207
Just put in a fake address, When my parents had AOL they put in123 fake street, they one day got a call saying they mailed something to us but did not respond back! :lol:
I don't want to do that. :lol:

joseph_125

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: Eversource no longer doing easy reporting process for streetlights « Reply #5 on: March 03, 2021, 01:03:48 PM » Author: joseph_125
Just put their own contact info in. 8;) :lol:
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies