Author Topic: What country will you visit after pandemic ?  (Read 5161 times)
Jovan

View Posts
View Gallery

What country will you visit after pandemic ? « on: February 11, 2021, 09:25:25 AM » Author: Jovan
Hello to everyone.What country will you visit after this pandemic ?Will you go to some country or you will visit some local tourist places ?
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: What country will you visit after pandemic ? « Reply #1 on: February 11, 2021, 10:01:39 AM » Author: Rommie
We want to go to the US. I haven't been for over 10 years and I want to go back to San Francisco where a good friend I haven't seen for years lives, and we'd really love to meet some of the friends we've made on this site :love:

So once all this is over, a road trip is in order, watch out you lot, we'll be coming for your lamps  :mrg:

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Jovan

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What country will you visit after pandemic ? « Reply #2 on: February 11, 2021, 10:13:55 AM » Author: Jovan
We want to go to the US. I haven't been for over 10 years and I want to go back to San Francisco where a good friend I haven't seen for years lives, and we'd really love to meet some of the friends we've made on this site :love:

So once all this is over, a road trip is in order, watch out you lot, we'll be coming for your lamps  :mrg:
That is great.Serbia is the country with great nature,long history,nice hosts and many tourist places.Visit Serbia you would be amazed. :)
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: What country will you visit after pandemic ? « Reply #3 on: February 11, 2021, 10:16:17 AM » Author: Rommie
That is great.Serbia is the country with great nature,long history,nice hosts and many tourist places.Visit Serbia you would be amazed. :)
We would love to, there are many places in the world we want to visit, maybe one day  :love:

Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: What country will you visit after pandemic ? « Reply #4 on: February 11, 2021, 01:58:48 PM » Author: Bulbman256

If your ever road tripping on i70 and drive thru KC your welcome to stop on by. :love:

Collecting light bulbs since 2012, a madman since birth.

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: What country will you visit after pandemic ? « Reply #5 on: February 11, 2021, 04:21:18 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
If your ever road tripping on i70 and drive thru KC your welcome to stop on by. :love:
Oh boy, this road trip is getting longer and longer...  :mrg:

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

Desultory13
Re: What country will you visit after pandemic ? « Reply #6 on: February 11, 2021, 04:33:24 PM » Author: Desultory13
You could always take I-10 east then hang south on I-95 to Fort Lauderdale! 8) :love:
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: What country will you visit after pandemic ? « Reply #7 on: February 11, 2021, 04:36:25 PM » Author: Rommie
You could always take I-10 east then hang south on I-95 to Fort Lauderdale! 8) :love:
You'll have to switch off the humidity generators, or I'll sweat to death  :-\

Desultory13
Re: What country will you visit after pandemic ? « Reply #8 on: February 11, 2021, 04:44:40 PM » Author: Desultory13
You'll have to switch off the humidity generators, or I'll sweat to death  :-\
As long as you don't come in the summertime you'll be fine. Winter or spring is the best time here.
Jovan

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What country will you visit after pandemic ? « Reply #9 on: February 11, 2021, 04:48:20 PM » Author: Jovan
We would love to, there are many places in the world we want to visit, maybe one day  :love:
Hope that you would have the chance to visit everything you want.
Econolite03

View Posts
View Gallery

Matthew E.

Re: What country will you visit after pandemic ? « Reply #10 on: February 11, 2021, 04:52:39 PM » Author: Econolite03
I just want to go to Florida, I don’t like California.

They also say Australia isn’t real, I’ll need to see for myself.
Desultory13
Re: What country will you visit after pandemic ? « Reply #11 on: February 11, 2021, 05:00:31 PM » Author: Desultory13
I just want to go to Florida, I don’t like California.

They also say Australia isn’t real, I’ll need to see for myself.
If you're ever near Fort Lauderdale let me know! There are plenty of places with cool lighting that I'd like to show you.
CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What country will you visit after pandemic ? « Reply #12 on: February 11, 2021, 06:07:58 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
Going to Florida as I was supposed to in 2020. I also want to go to Cali.

Long live the Incandescent streetlights!
Power Company: Eversource
Startup Landscaping/LED retrofit business.

joseph_125

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: What country will you visit after pandemic ? « Reply #13 on: February 11, 2021, 06:57:02 PM » Author: joseph_125
Probably start off with places in Canada like Vancouver. I'm been wanting to visit that city for years. Then probably revisit some places that I've been to in the past, like the Los Angeles and San Diego area, Japan and Hong Kong are also good places to visit. Probably lots more places in the US and Canada that I've never been to too to be honest.

Finally I would also like to go internationally to places like Europe and Australia both of which I've never been to.
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: What country will you visit after pandemic ? « Reply #14 on: February 11, 2021, 06:58:12 PM » Author: Rommie
Going to Florida as I was supposed to in 2020. I also want to go to Cali.
Erm.. Don't think they qualify as a different country for you  :mrg:

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies