Author Topic: What i really want  (Read 2761 times)
KEDER

View Posts
View Gallery

What i really want « on: June 04, 2009, 03:17:40 AM » Author: KEDER
I really want a M-400 r3. They have them all over the widened parts of 285 (except the first part when they did it, coming back form town, where it first turns concrete, most of those are m400 R2's.) I think i could get one if the light pole on the intersection is still knocked down. but if its gone, ill have to find one otherwise. so where can i get a m400 r3? It could be full cutoff or have a refractor. I did search streetlight on ebay, couldn't find any =( So help please? =D
lite_lover

View Posts
View Gallery

Darren

GoL darren.harward
Re: What i really want « Reply #1 on: June 04, 2009, 03:41:03 AM » Author: lite_lover
Do you just really want to get a M-400R3? The M-400A3 looks similar, just that they have a separate "powr/door" and refractor door compared to the M-400R3 which has the one piece bottom housing.

The brighter the better.

KEDER

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What i really want « Reply #2 on: June 04, 2009, 03:44:23 AM » Author: KEDER
I want the m400 R3 because it has 1 door, and thats the kind they have all over 285, and thats pretty much the kind that they replace old ones in denver now (except lakewood xD) And also i will take a picture of the mystery lights i see all over lakewood, (they are replacing like ALL of the old ones) ANd i want to know what kind it is. its simalar to a cooper one, looks kind of like an M-400 R3, but a little different. Okay back on topic, I like the m400 R3. And ive seen both models on the ge lighting systems website. So where can i find one? And the one with the power door i want is the m-400 A2, (like the ones they have in washinjgton DC) full cutoff.
lite_lover

View Posts
View Gallery

Darren

GoL darren.harward
Re: What i really want « Reply #3 on: June 04, 2009, 04:41:40 AM » Author: lite_lover
The mystery fixture you think  is a Cooper model similar to this one ? You may be able to inquire about an M-400R3 from a electrical supplier,they may be able to order you one,might be expensive tho.Unfortuneately M-400R3 fixtures are not used in my area,just M-400A3's, otherwise I may be able to find one.

The brighter the better.

KEDER

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What i really want « Reply #4 on: June 04, 2009, 01:11:22 PM » Author: KEDER
Well if you can find an A3, ill still be fine, cause its close to the other, and a power door is cool. But if you can find an M-400 A3, That would be cool! CAuse i want more than one light. (my dad thinks more than one will clutter the house...)
streetlight98

View Posts
View Gallery

Mike McCann

GoL Mike McCann 88219189@N04/albums
Re: What i really want « Reply #5 on: August 29, 2009, 06:51:46 PM » Author: streetlight98

You could get a M400R3 at NE Light. You can also get a M400R2 FCO reflector/refractor 'cause GE told me they still make the M400R2/ M400A2 fixtures as well as the M400R3/ M400A3. ALSO! as of 8/29/09, Ebay has a M400A3 (250w HPS) search on Ebay:"GENERAL ELECTRIC MDCL25S1A11FMC31F 250W STREET LIGHT"

I really want a M-400 r3. They have them all over the widened parts of 285 (except the first part when they did it, coming back form town, where it first turns concrete, most of those are m400 R2's.) I think i could get one if the light pole on the intersection is still knocked down. but if its gone, ill have to find one otherwise. so where can i get a m400 r3? It could be full cutoff or have a refractor. I did search streetlight on ebay, couldn't find any =( So help please? =D

Please check out my newly-updated website! McCann Lighting Company is where my street light collection is displayed in detail.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies