Author Topic: Another thing i want  (Read 2210 times)
KEDER

View Posts
View Gallery

Another thing i want « on: June 04, 2009, 09:00:28 PM » Author: KEDER
Since i have a good refractor door from an m-250 R2, i want the top housing. (already have a top housing, but its busted...)

This is the door: http://www.lighting-gallery.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=1231&pos=0

I want it to have a 250 watt HPS lamp ballast like it says on the door. But at least the m-250 had a good condition refractor door. (it was full cutoff.)
KEDER

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Another thing i want « Reply #1 on: June 08, 2009, 03:25:18 AM » Author: KEDER
Hate to double post, but no one replied... But i have an update. I would like it to be empty, but i do want an ignitor cause the other one works, but the plastic is broken, and it has an exposure to the wiring. (the ignitor is the white thing) And i will dop the switch with the ballast to the new one with my dad. And if any of you can, could you also put in a glass refractor? (for the m-250 r2 (NO powr door, hence the "r2") I just want the glass refractor. not the door. i have a good door. (but no glass refractor. just a full cutoff glass) So i would love one! And also, i will pay for it. (paypal only.) And if i have to pay for the glass refractor seperatly (even with a different person) i will. I did PM Lite-Lover so if he cant find one, im posting here just in case.
NiMo

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Another thing i want « Reply #2 on: June 11, 2009, 11:47:28 PM » Author: NiMo
There's a reason why the flat glass.  And that is because the reflector is designed for full cutoff optics.  If you use a refractor, then that mey skew the optics royally.

Group Replacement, Baby

KEDER

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Another thing i want « Reply #3 on: June 19, 2009, 09:05:30 PM » Author: KEDER
Well lite_lover found a top housing, an ignitor, a refractor, AND a reflector. so it will be great when i get it!!
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies