Author Topic: The things you make when your board!!  (Read 1882 times)
AngryHorse

View Posts
View Gallery

Rich

The things you make when your board!! « on: April 23, 2011, 06:33:04 PM » Author: AngryHorse
I have just made a street lantern, for a 50watt MV,..........from a stainless steel dog bowl!!! ;D
After seeing most of the older European lanterns were open, (without bowl), and the US bucket ones are open at the bottom, I had the idea to have it open, so no yellowing bowls, and no heat problems, just a basic design.

And with it being stainless, I was shocked at the reflectance that comes off it!!, I will post pics of it when I have made the wall bracket 8)

Current: UK 230V, 50Hz
Power provider: e.on energy
Street lighting in our town: Philips UniStreet LED (gen 1)
Longest serving LED in service at home, (hour count): Energetic mini clear globe: 54,050 hrs @ 10/2/24

"Beauty fades, dumb is forever".......Judge Judy :D

Powell

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: The things you make when your board!! « Reply #1 on: April 26, 2011, 06:55:11 PM » Author: Powell
Pictures please !!!!!   :)

Powell

NNNN!

AngryHorse

View Posts
View Gallery

Rich

Re: The things you make when your board!! « Reply #2 on: May 10, 2011, 06:43:00 AM » Author: AngryHorse
Job now completed, see gallery ;)

Current: UK 230V, 50Hz
Power provider: e.on energy
Street lighting in our town: Philips UniStreet LED (gen 1)
Longest serving LED in service at home, (hour count): Energetic mini clear globe: 54,050 hrs @ 10/2/24

"Beauty fades, dumb is forever".......Judge Judy :D

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies