Author Topic: Good Advice!  (Read 3887 times)
WigWag
Good Advice! « on: March 07, 2021, 06:46:46 PM » Author: WigWag
Definitely good advice and I can verify Desultory has both eyebrows!  :lol:
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Good Advice! « Reply #1 on: March 07, 2021, 06:49:08 PM » Author: Rommie
Love it  :lol:

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Good Advice! « Reply #2 on: March 07, 2021, 10:16:48 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
Is that anything like a woodshop teacher with only 7 1/2 fingers ? (I had that one in 7th grade !)

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: Good Advice! « Reply #3 on: March 07, 2021, 10:52:45 PM » Author: Bulbman256
Is that anything like a woodshop teacher with only 7 1/2 fingers ? (I had that one in 7th grade !)

Mine has 10 but plenty of stories of other people being stupid! :o :poof: @-@ :mrg: :lol:

Collecting light bulbs since 2012, a madman since birth.

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Good Advice! « Reply #4 on: March 07, 2021, 11:00:08 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
All I remember was him holding up his right hand that was missing a thumb and half of his index finger and saying "Today we are going to learn about saw safety !"  :o :poof: When I noticed the missing finger on his other hand I started to wonder if I really should be in that class !!

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: Good Advice! « Reply #5 on: March 07, 2021, 11:36:14 PM » Author: Bulbman256
All I remember was him holding up his right hand that was missing a thumb and half of his index finger and saying "Today we are going to learn about saw safety !"  :o :poof: When I noticed the missing finger on his other hand I started to wonder if I really should be in that class !!

Im pretty sure thats why my classroom has a sawstop!  :P I would wonder that too! :lol: Frankly my teacher says some "interesting" things ;D My favorite joek of his is "AP Basket weaving underwater"! :mrg:

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Good Advice! « Reply #6 on: March 07, 2021, 11:41:11 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
My experience was about 35-40 years ago . There wasn't such a thing as a saw stop !  :o

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: Good Advice! « Reply #7 on: March 08, 2021, 06:59:55 AM » Author: Mandolin Girl
My favourite story about a woodwork teacher is as follows:  :wndr:
In my class, one of the other students messed up and needed to get another piece of wood, the teacher came out with the line, 'wood doesn't grow on trees you know.!'  :lol:

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: Good Advice! « Reply #8 on: March 08, 2021, 07:53:57 AM » Author: Bulbman256
My favourite story about a woodwork teacher is as follows:  :wndr:
In my class, one of the other students messed up and needed to get another piece of wood, the teacher came out with the line, 'wood doesn't grow on trees you know.!'  :lol:

Bet everyone had a good laugh about that! :mrg: :lol:

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: Good Advice! « Reply #9 on: March 08, 2021, 07:56:02 AM » Author: Mandolin Girl
Bet everyone had a good laugh about that! :mrg: :lol:
Yes they did, and that really made the teacher mad.!  :lol: But he brought in on himself.  :mrg:

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Good Advice! « Reply #10 on: March 08, 2021, 09:43:25 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: Good Advice! « Reply #11 on: March 08, 2021, 10:29:25 PM » Author: Bulbman256
Yes they did, and that really made the teacher mad.!  :lol: But he brought in on himself.  :mrg:

To be fair, wood doesn't grow on trees, it Is the tree! :mrg: :lol: ;)

Desultory13
Re: Good Advice! « Reply #12 on: March 08, 2021, 11:11:37 PM » Author: Desultory13
To be fair, wood doesn't grow on trees, it Is the tree! :mrg: :lol: ;)
I have a feeling that you're setting yourself up for a  :slap: once again.
Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: Good Advice! « Reply #13 on: March 08, 2021, 11:31:07 PM » Author: Bulbman256
I have a feeling that you're setting yourself up for a  :slap: once again.

Ria decided to slap me after going slapliss for about 3 weeks, so i have nothing to lose! :mrg: :lol:

Desultory13
Re: Good Advice! « Reply #14 on: March 08, 2021, 11:34:40 PM » Author: Desultory13
Ria decided to slap me after going slapliss for about 3 weeks, so i have nothing to lose! :mrg: :lol:
Except maybe control of your face! :o
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies