Author Topic: WATCH THIS VIDEO (FOR ANTI-LED CONSPIRACY THEORISTS)  (Read 944 times)
The Cooper OVX

View Posts
View Gallery

WATCH THIS VIDEO (FOR ANTI-LED CONSPIRACY THEORISTS) « on: March 28, 2021, 10:26:10 AM » Author: The Cooper OVX
Here is a video that explains why LED is good for the environment and should be used for roadways. Link is down below.

Link: https://youtu.be/wIC-iGDTU40

Common HPS fixture in many cities. slowly being phased out.

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: WATCH THIS VIDEO (FOR ANTI-LED CONSPIRACY THEORISTS) « Reply #1 on: March 28, 2021, 10:46:39 AM » Author: Rommie
I've seen this one before. Anyway,you're entitled to your view, I'm entitled to mine. I don't consider myself a conspiracy theorist, I just don't like the things.

Why not..? Mainly, the colour. I don't like white light for street lights, for a start. I wasn't all that keen on MH street lights for the same reason; I don't like driving under white light.

Then there is the fact that they are now being forced on people, mostly with no consultation, and the manufacture of all other light sources stopped. If we had been given a choice of what we could buy, I might not have been so anti. But they were forced on me and I detest that above all else.

As I said above, you are entitled to disagree with me. That's all I have to say on the subject.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2021, 10:50:07 AM by sox35 » Logged

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies