Author Topic: Fluidmaster Replacements  (Read 864 times)
Patrick
Webmaster

View Posts
View Gallery

LightingGallery
Fluidmaster Replacements « on: April 01, 2021, 01:02:36 AM » Author: Patrick
Is Fluidmaster good or is it best to use the manufacturer's originals?

Patrick C., Administrator
Lighting-Gallery.net

Econolite03

View Posts
View Gallery

Matthew E.

Re: Fluidmaster Replacements « Reply #1 on: April 01, 2021, 01:47:27 PM » Author: Econolite03
I haven't had to service a toilet, but either one should work. Fluidmaster seems to get good reviews online.

Now on Linktree

Desultory13
Re: Fluidmaster Replacements « Reply #2 on: April 01, 2021, 06:56:15 PM » Author: Desultory13
Fluidmaster makes excellent replacement parts. It's the only brand I'll use when I have to fix a toilet.
Joe Maurath, Jr.

View Posts
View Gallery

Transgender, Avid About Street Lamps, Insulators.

Re: Fluidmaster Replacements « Reply #3 on: April 01, 2021, 08:22:20 PM » Author: Joe Maurath, Jr.
Fluidmaster makes excellent replacement parts. It's the only brand I'll use when I have to fix a toilet.

There was a guy I used to work with who had some medical condition whereby he had to pee very often. He nicknamed himself: The FluidMaster  :tg-toilet:

"A secret to happiness is letting every situation be what it is, instead of what you think it should be, and then making the best of it."

Please refer to www.insulators.info where I periodically post many images of lights and insulators in the group's Picture Poster Gallery. Thank you.

joseph_125

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: Fluidmaster Replacements « Reply #4 on: April 01, 2021, 08:45:53 PM » Author: joseph_125
I've had good experiences with their fill valves and 2" flappers but the 3" flapper I picked up didn't fit the toilet I installed it in. Now I think it's more of an issue from the flush valve seating the flapper than a issue with the product itself.

I'm pretty sure the Fluidmaster fill valves are the OE fill valves used by some manufacturers but rebranded.
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies