Author Topic: is there any way to change my name on this site?  (Read 815 times)
Walter Knox

View Posts
View Gallery

@WalterKnox
is there any way to change my name on this site? « on: March 31, 2021, 10:08:31 PM » Author: Walter Knox
I would like to change my name So that I can use my current real name. is there any way I can do that without making a whole new account? i have looked in settings and unless i am missing something(which i tend to do alot),i  do not see any way to do so.
Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: is there any way to change my name on this site? « Reply #1 on: March 31, 2021, 10:24:01 PM » Author: Bulbman256
I would like to change my name So that I can use my current real name. is there any way I can do that without making a whole new account? i have looked in settings and unless i am missing something(which i tend to do alot),i  do not see any way to do so.

Contact one of the mods, they can help you out with that. :D

Collecting light bulbs since 2012, a madman since birth.

xmaslightguy

View Posts
View Gallery

Somewhere There Is Light(ning)

GoL ATL
Re: is there any way to change my name on this site? « Reply #2 on: March 31, 2021, 10:24:14 PM » Author: xmaslightguy
You can't on your own, but just send a PM to Patrick, he can change it for you.

ThunderStorms/Lightning/Tornados are meant to be hunted down & watched...not hidden from in the basement!

Desultory13
Re: is there any way to change my name on this site? « Reply #3 on: March 31, 2021, 11:41:15 PM » Author: Desultory13
Only an admin can change it for you. When I had my name changed a few months ago Sox35 actually changed it but Patrick has to make some final changes to make everything official.
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: is there any way to change my name on this site? « Reply #4 on: April 01, 2021, 08:35:15 PM » Author: Rommie
It's doable, let one of us know tomorrow when the site is back to some semblance of normality  :lol:

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies