Author Topic: Urinal rant  (Read 1371 times)
Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Urinal rant « on: April 01, 2021, 12:34:11 AM » Author: Bulbman256
So my school claims to have redone the bathrooms, the stalls suck because they change the stall layouts for handicapped oen without moving the toilet and ur leg bangs agaisnt the side of tp holder becuase they are slanted, and the urnials there are 7 of them but no dividers!!! :sick: :sick: :sick: And three sinks for some stupid reason with those bad automate water thing that have the pressure of a feather and stay on for 5 seconds!!!! >:( >:( >:(

Needless to say i hate my school bathrooms.....

Collecting light bulbs since 2012, a madman since birth.

desktoptrashcan

View Posts
View Gallery

theroadrunner556
Re: Urinal rant « Reply #1 on: April 01, 2021, 12:41:10 AM » Author: desktoptrashcan
I had to deal with that in high school... Never again. It’s why I still don’t wash my hands after using the bathroom.  :(
Pippi

View Posts
View Gallery

Pippi Longstocking - The world`s strongest girl

GoL UCpsE6sKyPz8uzLGMaVM92RA
Re: Urinal rant « Reply #2 on: April 01, 2021, 06:22:06 AM » Author: Pippi
I've had to wash my hands in sinks with automatic faucets before too...

The electronic ones with sensor are usually good, but the mechanical ones suck.

They have the mechanical ones onboard airplanes and it won't stay on for even 1 second so you end up having to push the button with your head while washing your hands!  >:( >:( >:(
« Last Edit: April 01, 2021, 06:29:00 AM by Pippi » Logged

:bluecflhd: :yellowcflhd: :bluecflhd: :yellowcflhd:

CEB1993

View Posts
View Gallery

Camden

Camdenburns93
Re: Urinal rant « Reply #3 on: April 01, 2021, 05:50:19 PM » Author: CEB1993
Urinals are many sources of annoyance for me. The automatic ones flush at the wrong time and I don't get why guys throw gum and coins into the drain. Again, people are animals in public bathrooms  :P There's an unspoken "etiquette" with urinals (and stalls) to leave at least one buffer space between you and others. It's so awkward for someone to invade my space mid-pee at a urinal. Also, some non-curved urinals cause "splashback."

One time at work at a previous workplace I had to put up a passive aggressive sign to remind the guys to quit trashing the urinals. It was an uphill battle and my sign got vandalized. It was have aggravating and half amusing. The problems just got worse when I put up the sign. I soon found urine on the floor, water splashed all over the counters, paper towels on the floor (no effort to get it in the waste basket) I have a whole incident book about slovenly habits from coworkers.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2021, 07:34:57 PM by CEB1993 » Logged

Philips DuraMax and GE Miser forever!  Classic incandescents are the best incandescents!

Stop the lamp bans!

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Urinal rant « Reply #4 on: April 01, 2021, 06:12:50 PM » Author: Rommie
This is all too much information  ;D

Glad we don't have to use those things, they look and sound awful  :poof:  :mrg:

And I will never, ever get why you call toilets "bathrooms" - I've never seen a bath in one, well not a public one, anyway  :lol:

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

joseph_125

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: Urinal rant « Reply #5 on: April 01, 2021, 08:54:02 PM » Author: joseph_125
I never got why dividers between urinals aren't standard. Especially in smaller washrooms with a lot of traffic where you can't expect the "keep the middle urinal free" rule to be followed. Poor aim is another rant of mine.

Now on the other extreme there are the large trough urinals used in some places like stadiums that make you think "what were they thinking?" lol.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2021, 09:24:48 PM by joseph_125 » Logged
HPSM250R2

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Urinal rant « Reply #6 on: April 01, 2021, 09:12:17 PM » Author: HPSM250R2
This is all too much information  ;D

Glad we don't have to use those things, they look and sound awful  :poof:  :mrg:

And I will never, ever get why you call toilets "bathrooms" - I've never seen a bath in one, well not a public one, anyway  :lol:

I seem to think about that lately anytime I use that word. I'm like ok should I say bathroom? Restroom?
CEB1993

View Posts
View Gallery

Camden

Camdenburns93
Re: Urinal rant « Reply #7 on: April 01, 2021, 09:15:03 PM » Author: CEB1993
I've been to a place where the "urinal" was just a large bucket of ice. That was interesting... I've also heard of using ice in trough urinals to reduce the smells without running water and flushing. I have to pee every day, multiple times, might as well be interesting  :lol:

Philips DuraMax and GE Miser forever!  Classic incandescents are the best incandescents!

Stop the lamp bans!

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Urinal rant « Reply #8 on: April 02, 2021, 08:48:32 AM » Author: Rommie
I seem to think about that lately anytime I use that word. I'm like ok should I say bathroom? Restroom?
How about toilet..?  :mrg:

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies