Author Topic: Public restrooms and gaps in stalls  (Read 878 times)
Lumex120

View Posts
View Gallery

/X rated

UCM30tBQDUECOV6VeG5W87Vg
Public restrooms and gaps in stalls « on: April 01, 2021, 07:40:12 AM » Author: Lumex120
I'm sure you all know what I'm talking about. In the rare awful instance you have to use a public restroom stall, you go to shut the door only to realize there's a good half-inch gap between the edge of the door and the stall wall. Because of this, you end up making some extremely awkward eye contact with someone using the sink or walking by. The thing I don't get is, why can't these gaps be fixed? It seems like if the gap HAS to stay there, they could at least be covered up with some sort of strip on the inside of the door, opposite of the side it opens on. Thoughts?

Unofficial LG Discord

Joe Maurath, Jr.

View Posts
View Gallery

Transgender, Avid About Street Lamps, Insulators.

Re: Public restrooms and gaps in stalls « Reply #1 on: April 01, 2021, 10:50:42 AM » Author: Joe Maurath, Jr.
Went to the Home Depot this morning and a sign inside the restroom said... "You Can Do It, We Can Help" :tg-toilet:

"A secret to happiness is letting every situation be what it is, instead of what you think it should be, and then making the best of it."

Please refer to www.insulators.info where I periodically post many images of lights and insulators in the group's Picture Poster Gallery. Thank you.

HPSM250R2

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Public restrooms and gaps in stalls « Reply #2 on: April 01, 2021, 12:41:31 PM » Author: HPSM250R2
Went to the Home Depot this morning and a sign inside the restroom said... "You Can Do It, We Can Help" :tg-toilet:

No thanks I don't need any help in there lol.
Desultory13
Re: Public restrooms and gaps in stalls « Reply #3 on: April 01, 2021, 06:50:26 PM » Author: Desultory13
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
joseph_125

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: Public restrooms and gaps in stalls « Reply #4 on: April 01, 2021, 07:37:24 PM » Author: joseph_125
So one of the university buildings here has the wonderful washroom design where the stalls have massive 3/4" gaps in the door and said gap is aligned such that it's dead centre to the washroom entrance. I've always questioned who ever put those stalls in. ::) Bonus, the washroom is one of those newer design ones that don't have doors between the corridor and the washroom.

Anyway a metal plate on the door should cover up said gap.
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies