Author Topic: Connection from lighting to toilets  (Read 1097 times)
LightsoftheWest

View Posts
View Gallery

SRP for life.

streetlightian
Connection from lighting to toilets « on: April 01, 2021, 01:25:45 AM » Author: LightsoftheWest
I guess this might work here. Does the Leotek GreenCobra remind you of a toilet? :ledtoilet: :tg-toilet:

LG's #1 North American light fixture identifier

Econolite03

View Posts
View Gallery

Euro-Bulbs.net

Re: Connection from lighting to toilets « Reply #1 on: April 01, 2021, 01:52:12 AM » Author: Econolite03
Pretty much. It is a toilet.
rjluna2

View Posts
View Gallery

Robert

GoL
Re: Connection from lighting to toilets « Reply #2 on: April 01, 2021, 07:32:48 AM » Author: rjluna2
Welcome to the world of toilet :D

Pretty, please no more Chinese failure.

Joe Maurath, Jr.

View Posts
View Gallery

Transgender, Avid About Street Lamps, Insulators.

Re: Connection from lighting to toilets « Reply #3 on: April 01, 2021, 12:50:57 PM » Author: Joe Maurath, Jr.
I guess this might work here. Does the Leotek GreenCobra remind you of a toilet? :ledtoilet: :tg-toilet:

Theres a Peeotek toilet that is made in the same factory as Leoteks so I think the GreenCobra is definitely related too. The GreenCobras come in a variety of catchy colors including septic-enchilada green. :tg-plunger:

"A secret to happiness is letting every situation be what it is, instead of what you think it should be, and then making the best of it."

Please refer to www.insulators.info where I periodically post many images of lights and insulators in the group's Picture Poster Gallery. Thank you.

CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Connection from lighting to toilets « Reply #4 on: April 01, 2021, 02:15:28 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
Maybe, although I personally see nothing bad about the modern Leotek. Yes the original models were terrible but now they seem way better in terms of quality and efficiency, the shape of the GreenCobra is one of the better ones IMO.

Long live the Incandescent streetlights!
Power Company: Eversource
Startup Landscaping/LED retrofit business.

Joe Maurath, Jr.

View Posts
View Gallery

Transgender, Avid About Street Lamps, Insulators.

Re: Connection from lighting to toilets « Reply #5 on: April 01, 2021, 08:01:13 PM » Author: Joe Maurath, Jr.
Theres a Peeotek toilet that is made in the same factory as Leoteks so I think the GreenCobra is definitely related too. The GreenCobras come in a variety of catchy colors including septic-enchilada green. Their corporate office is in Flushing, NY. :tg-plunger:

"A secret to happiness is letting every situation be what it is, instead of what you think it should be, and then making the best of it."

Please refer to www.insulators.info where I periodically post many images of lights and insulators in the group's Picture Poster Gallery. Thank you.

LightsoftheWest

View Posts
View Gallery

SRP for life.

streetlightian
Re: Connection from lighting to toilets « Reply #6 on: April 01, 2021, 08:04:30 PM » Author: LightsoftheWest
Theres a Peeotek toilet that is made in the same factory as Leoteks so I think the GreenCobra is definitely related too. The GreenCobras come in a variety of catchy colors including septic-enchilada green. Their corporate office is in Flushing, NY. :tg-plunger:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

LightsoftheWest

View Posts
View Gallery

SRP for life.

streetlightian
Re: Connection from lighting to toilets « Reply #7 on: April 01, 2021, 08:06:14 PM » Author: LightsoftheWest
Maybe, although I personally see nothing bad about the modern Leotek. Yes the original models were terrible but now they seem way better in terms of quality and efficiency, the shape of the GreenCobra is one of the better ones IMO.
I don't think it looks bad, either.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies