Author Topic: Ability to see off topic stuff that is newly posted  (Read 544 times)
joseph_125

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: Ability to see off topic stuff that is newly posted « Reply #15 on: May 01, 2021, 07:56:27 PM » Author: joseph_125
That's a thought, but I suspect it might involve quite a bit of coding, which is Patrick's department. I don't have the access rights or the know-how  ;D

I'll make the suggestion, if you like, but I think he's got quite a bit on the "things to do" list at the moment.

I'm personally ok either way as it doesn't bother me that much, especially since Patrick already has a pretty long "to do list" at the moment.
Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: Ability to see off topic stuff that is newly posted « Reply #16 on: May 01, 2021, 10:22:30 PM » Author: Bulbman256
That's a thought, but I suspect it might involve quite a bit of coding, which is Patrick's department. I don't have the access rights or the know-how  ;D

I'll make the suggestion, if you like, but I think he's got quite a bit on the "things to do" list at the moment.

Thats what my og idea is, alot of people don't know how to do that and can forget, and sometimes it can be pretty sparse and people just dont check. :P

Collecting light bulbs since 2012

Econolite03

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Ability to see off topic stuff that is newly posted « Reply #17 on: May 02, 2021, 04:21:02 AM » Author: Econolite03
I think itís better as is.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2021, 04:23:41 AM by Econolite03 » Logged
Print 
© 2005-2021 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines