Author Topic: Looking for old ballast catalogs with MV ballasts  (Read 880 times)
WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA

View Posts
View Gallery

HID, LPS, and preheat fluorescents forever!!!!!!

Worldwide HIDCollectorUSA
Looking for old ballast catalogs with MV ballasts « on: May 05, 2021, 01:01:59 AM » Author: WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA
I am wondering if anyone can point me to some sources for old North American ballast catalogs from companies such as Jefferson Electric, Advance, Sola, GE that were produced from roughly the 1960s to the 1980s because I am interested in looking for part numbers for some old mercury vapor ballasts that I am thinking of adding to my collection. I am especially interested in trying to stock up on several 400w H33 HX mercury vapor ballasts designed for 120v mains supplies and I only know of very few part numbers that reference me to some 400w H33 HX mercury vapor ballasts such as 233-1331 for a Jefferson Electric ballast and 15G6250 for a GE ballast. For example, I am interested in knowing Advance’s part number for their 400w H33 mercury vapor HX NPF and HX HPF ballasts for 120v 60hz mains supplies.

Desire to collect various light bulbs (especially HID), control gear, and fixtures from around the world.

DISCLAIMER: THE EXPERIMENTS THAT I CONDUCT INVOLVING UNUSUAL LAMP/BALLAST COMBINATIONS SHOULD NOT BE ATTEMPTED UNLESS YOU HAVE THE PROPER KNOWLEDGE. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies