Author Topic: What a Crazy World ......  (Read 2182 times)
sparkie

View Posts
View Gallery

What a Crazy World ...... « on: June 24, 2008, 06:33:25 PM » Author: sparkie
Have a read of this

OK, so it's not lighting related BUT it is a prime example of the difficulties faced in today's world by people whose hobbies involve taking photographs in public places (eg. Bus Spotters, Train Spotters - and of course Street Lamp Spotters)

What a sad society we live in  :-[   I wonder how long it will be before police start arresting people for possessing a camera in the street?
lite_lover

View Posts
View Gallery

Darren

GoL darren.harward
Re: What a Crazy World ...... « Reply #1 on: June 26, 2008, 12:36:56 AM » Author: lite_lover
Yes,pretty soon we will get into trouble for taking pictures of street lights.

The brighter the better.

Solanaceae

View Posts
View Gallery

All photos are brought to you by Bubby industries.

GoL Solanaceae.Keif.Fitz Keif Fitz bubby_keif
Re: What a Crazy World ...... « Reply #2 on: June 18, 2015, 04:59:16 PM » Author: Solanaceae
We might now due to everyone flipping out about terrorism or security issues (primarily the US.)

Me💡Irl
My LG Gallery
My GoL Gallery

dor123

View Posts
View Gallery

Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

Re: What a Crazy World ...... « Reply #3 on: June 18, 2015, 05:28:20 PM » Author: dor123
The link is broken and leads me to the main page of UK Yahoo! news.
Another article of the same thing in the Daily Mail .
But I didn't noted a relation between the 9/11 attacks to the facts, that guards and polices, prohibits photographing in public space, despite there is no laws in this thread.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2015, 05:34:17 PM by dor123 » Logged

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the international date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 220-240V, 50hz country.

Solanaceae

View Posts
View Gallery

All photos are brought to you by Bubby industries.

GoL Solanaceae.Keif.Fitz Keif Fitz bubby_keif
Re: What a Crazy World ...... « Reply #4 on: June 18, 2015, 06:07:17 PM » Author: Solanaceae
Well the reason I said the stuff about national security is the fact that people have Ben flying drones into forbidden airspace here in the US.

Me💡Irl
My LG Gallery
My GoL Gallery

Ash

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What a Crazy World ...... « Reply #5 on: June 19, 2015, 02:14:33 AM » Author: Ash
I have not yet been harrassed for taking pictures or anything terrorism related. In my case its "long hair --> must search for drug posession"
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies