Author Topic: GE Incandescent R30 Blue-White  (Read 6853 times)
Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: GE Incandescent R30 Blue-White « Reply #15 on: April 22, 2021, 10:00:22 PM » Author: Bulbman256
What the  :curse: is going on here? ??? >:( I just want one flood lamp. :-\

Collecting light bulbs since 2012, a madman since birth.

BT25

View Posts
View Gallery

Vintage HID Collector

Re: GE Incandescent R30 Blue-White « Reply #16 on: April 22, 2021, 11:14:13 PM » Author: BT25
These are now listed as a lot of 5 !

Yep...see HERE.

First known case of Westinghouse Lifeguard Disease! :lol:
If you can say yes to any of the following, you may have it too: :poof:
Can't resist buying more even if you already have an example in your collection? :lol:
Bank account shows unnecessary spending? ::)
Have an empty wallet?  :lol:

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: GE Incandescent R30 Blue-White « Reply #17 on: April 23, 2021, 01:08:18 PM » Author: Rommie
Well at this rate I may get one or I may not, let's hope the lamp gods are smiling on us  :-\

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

RadxD461

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: GE Incandescent R30 Blue-White « Reply #18 on: April 26, 2021, 04:13:45 PM » Author: RadxD461
These are now listed as a lot of 5 !
they are now sold >:( >:(
Desultory13
Re: GE Incandescent R30 Blue-White « Reply #19 on: April 26, 2021, 04:36:00 PM » Author: Desultory13
they are now sold >:( >:(
I don't believe it they were available earlier today and I was considering getting that lot. Damn!
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: GE Incandescent R30 Blue-White « Reply #20 on: April 26, 2021, 04:37:59 PM » Author: Rommie
Oh well, that's us out of luck, then  :'(

Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

James

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: GE Incandescent R30 Blue-White « Reply #21 on: April 30, 2021, 04:55:32 PM » Author: James
Did anyone from LG manage to buy any of these?  And if yes, might be interested in trading one of them?
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: GE Incandescent R30 Blue-White « Reply #22 on: April 30, 2021, 04:56:16 PM » Author: Rommie
Or two..?  :bulbman:

Desultory13
Re: GE Incandescent R30 Blue-White « Reply #23 on: April 30, 2021, 04:56:31 PM » Author: Desultory13
Somehow I was lucky enough to get 2 of these lamps before the lot was sold. They arrived safely the other day and sure have a very unique color! I wanted to get more of them but they sold very quickly once the seller was willing to sell them individually. Massive thanks to James for posting this link!!
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: GE Incandescent R30 Blue-White « Reply #24 on: April 30, 2021, 05:14:03 PM » Author: Rommie
Somehow I was lucky enough to get 2 of these lamps before the lot was sold.
Oh dear, does that mean James and I are going to have to have a fight  :mrg:

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: GE Incandescent R30 Blue-White « Reply #25 on: April 30, 2021, 05:24:36 PM » Author: Bulbman256

Can i commentate it? :mrg:

Collecting light bulbs since 2012, a madman since birth.

Desultory13
Re: GE Incandescent R30 Blue-White « Reply #26 on: April 30, 2021, 06:31:54 PM » Author: Desultory13
Why are you and James going to have a fight? :mrg:
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: GE Incandescent R30 Blue-White « Reply #27 on: April 30, 2021, 06:34:13 PM » Author: Rommie
Why are you and James going to have a fight? :mrg:
Well I hope we aren't, but if there's only one lamp between the two of us...  :mrg:

By the way, if there are no more available, let me know and I'll move this thread to the Lamps board. It shouldn't really be cluttering up Web Finds once the link is dead.

Desultory13
Re: GE Incandescent R30 Blue-White « Reply #28 on: April 30, 2021, 06:41:49 PM » Author: Desultory13
Well I hope we aren't, but if there's only one lamp between the two of us...  :mrg:

By the way, if there are no more available, let me know and I'll move this thread to the Lamps board. It shouldn't really be cluttering up Web Finds once the link is dead.
Yeah I'm afraid they're sold out otherwise I'd have more than 2. :mrg:
No reason that this thread shouldn't be moved.
Desultory13
Re: GE Incandescent R30 Blue-White « Reply #29 on: April 30, 2021, 06:56:19 PM » Author: Desultory13

Where did this other lamp come from? They're sold out. :mrg:

This board is better as they were made in 1977, the same year that I appeared.
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies