Author Topic: Hello everyone  (Read 2952 times)
Kelly Marie

View Posts
View Gallery

Hello everyone « on: May 22, 2021, 04:34:14 PM » Author: Kelly Marie
Hi everyone my name is Kelly Marie I used to be known as Jon but transitioned 2 years ago and am now legally a female it was the best decision I ever made. Well that's me hope you all can accept me
F20T12

View Posts
View Gallery

uranium goes bang..and so does my wallet!!!!

UCLqezmPNviefvpyUuQFCWTQ
Re: Hello everyone « Reply #1 on: May 22, 2021, 04:47:45 PM » Author: F20T12
Hi everyone my name is Kelly Marie I used to be known as Jon but transitioned 2 years ago and am now legally a female it was the best decision I ever made. Well that's me hope you all can accept me
welcome to the lighting gallery!

I am 13 years old and I love to collect lights.

probably suffering from the Westinghouse lifeguard disease!!!

"in life, it's the little things done consistently that make a person truly great."

when in doubt throttle it out!!

uranium goes bang..and so does my wallet!!!!

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Hello everyone « Reply #2 on: May 22, 2021, 05:16:45 PM » Author: Rommie
Hi, welcome to the madhouse that is Lighting Gallery..! We don't worry about things like gender here, you'll be fine and we're looking forward to seeing photos of your collection   :love: :bulbman:

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
It'll be all right in the end, and if it isn't all right, it isn't the end :love:

Administrator, UK and European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch
:love:

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Bodger extraordinaire - When in doubt, bodge.!

Re: Hello everyone « Reply #3 on: May 22, 2021, 05:20:20 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
Welcome from Ria (sox35) and myself, we're right up in the North East of Scotland. Hope you enjoy yourself here.  :-* :love:

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love:
Budding Author
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber (1894 - 1961)

desktoptrashcan

View Posts
View Gallery

theroadrunner556
Re: Hello everyone « Reply #4 on: May 22, 2021, 05:39:53 PM » Author: desktoptrashcan
Welcome to the Lighting Gallery. Enjoy the lightshow!  :D
xmaslightguy

View Posts
View Gallery

The Christmas Lights Are On, But Is Anybody Home..

GoL ATL
Re: Hello everyone « Reply #5 on: May 22, 2021, 05:43:16 PM » Author: xmaslightguy
Welcome to LG!
Like sox35 said, things like gender aren't a worry here... its all about lights, not one's private life1 :)

Forget the lights..just give me a good lightning storm & tornado to go watch...

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Hello everyone « Reply #6 on: May 22, 2021, 05:47:52 PM » Author: Rommie
Welcome to LG!
Like sox35 said, things like gender aren't a worry here... its all about lights, not one's private life1 :)
Hey, I'm just glad to see another female member here, there aren't many of us..! Who you were to start with doesn't come into it  :-*

It'll be all right in the end, and if it isn't all right, it isn't the end :love:

Administrator, UK and European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: Hello everyone « Reply #7 on: May 22, 2021, 09:43:32 PM » Author: Bulbman256
Frankly i don't care, we are here to chat about bulbs, not politics.  8) Just be sure to not say something silly and get slapped! :mrg: :lol: :slap:

Collecting light bulbs since 2012, a madman since birth.

Lumex120

View Posts
View Gallery

Ban everything.

UCM30tBQDUECOV6VeG5W87Vg
Re: Hello everyone « Reply #8 on: May 22, 2021, 11:54:53 PM » Author: Lumex120
Welcome aboard! I can assure you the only time I care about gender is when it comes to discussing electrical connectors.  ;D

Any machine is a smoke machine if you operate it wrong enough.

fluorescent lover 40

View Posts
View Gallery

UCi55A3hASj7xOZ1eTRO1Jvg
Re: Hello everyone « Reply #9 on: May 23, 2021, 12:24:08 AM » Author: fluorescent lover 40
Welcome to LG. Gender doesn't bother me, so you're good.

zzz

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Hello everyone « Reply #10 on: May 23, 2021, 01:17:56 AM » Author: wide-lite 1000
 Welcome to LG Kelly Marie !  Wow , that rhymes !!  :lol: :lol: :mrg:.  Which light source do you like the most ?

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

High Intensity

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Hello everyone « Reply #11 on: May 23, 2021, 07:09:25 AM » Author: High Intensity
Welcome to Lighting Gallery.
Kelly Marie

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Hello everyone « Reply #12 on: May 23, 2021, 08:35:52 AM » Author: Kelly Marie
Thankyou guys and girls for being so accepting i intend to contribute fairly regularly when time etc allows. My faverout lighting types are filament lamps and flourescent lamps on switch starters I really like the blinkyness at start up I have one HF ballast in my workshop but only because it was given to me and I never refuse a free gift. Also in my workshop are 2x36 watt magnetic ballast lights and in my kitchen 1x 6 foot flu lamp the rest are all filament lamps I will not give LED houseroom
rjluna2

View Posts
View Gallery

Robert

GoL
Re: Hello everyone « Reply #13 on: May 24, 2021, 07:16:27 AM » Author: rjluna2
Welcome aboard, Kelly Marie :)

Pretty, please no more Chinese failure.

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Hello everyone « Reply #14 on: September 30, 2021, 08:15:19 AM » Author: Rommie
Where have you gone..? Nothing heard from you for ages  :'(

Print 
© 2005-2021 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines