Author Topic: Favorite LED Streetlight  (Read 3283 times)
AngryHorse

View Posts
View Gallery

Rich

Re: Favorite LED Streetlight « Reply #15 on: December 17, 2020, 02:26:00 PM » Author: AngryHorse
It’s weird, although I like the V-Max our council are starting to use more of Holophane’s R Line, and although lacking in style the R Line seems to put a much better spread on the road than the V-Max!

Current: UK 230V, 50Hz
Power provider: e.on energy
Street lighting in our town: Philips UniStreet LED
Longest serving LED in service at home, (hour count): Energetic mini clear globe: 43,670 hrs @ 9th OCT 21

"Beauty fades, dumb is forever".......Judge Judy :D

CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

"You may be a part of your own inspirations"

Re: Favorite LED Streetlight « Reply #16 on: December 17, 2020, 04:56:07 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
It’s weird, although I like the V-Max our council are starting to use more of Holophane’s R Line, and although lacking in style the R Line seems to put a much better spread on the road than the V-Max!
Not bad looking, not great either. :lol:

Collector of any streetlight type, preferably HID.
Power Company: Eversource
Im proud to say my town is still HID!
Proudly suffering from Westinghouse Lifeguard disease!
I’m proud to say I’ve been to the EMEC service area with ZERO LED!
Also enjoys playing Basketball and Baseball.

HomeBrewLamps
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

SodiumVapor 105843202020668111118 UCpGClK_9OH8N4QkD1fp-jNw majorpayne1226 187567902@N04/
Re: Favorite LED Streetlight « Reply #17 on: December 21, 2020, 05:09:04 AM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
I don't know. There is a few around that aren't glare bombs. But I'm not sure of the model and they're pretty far away.

~Owen

:colorbulb: Scavenger, Urban Explorer, Lighting Enthusiast and Creator of homebrewlamps 8) :colorbulb:

osramlight_200

View Posts
View Gallery

osramlight_200

Re: Favorite LED Streetlight « Reply #18 on: January 22, 2021, 06:07:56 AM » Author: osramlight_200
My favorite favorite for me is Schreder Teceo.

I can speak a little English, sometimes I translate because I don't speak English.While this is not my intention, please apologize if the choice I chose in my words seems offensive.
 :a_son-t:

MTSL

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Favorite LED Streetlight « Reply #19 on: January 29, 2021, 10:01:11 AM » Author: MTSL
My favorite the cooper lighting fixtures that look like the HPS versions. I also like the AEL ATBS, ATBM, and ATBL. And I like the LEDTronics AEL 115/M250 style and AEL 125/M400 style cobra head fixtures.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2021, 10:48:36 AM by MTSL » Logged

I like HPS, Induction, and most recently, LEDs.

I like cobra heads that look like cobra heads.

trmligt3131

View Posts
View Gallery

--Street Lighting--

Re: Favorite LED Streetlight « Reply #20 on: March 28, 2021, 03:16:09 PM » Author: trmligt3131
As foreign production: I say Siteco Streetlight 11.
As Turkish production: Pelsan Rio or Toros Led model :)
LightsoftheWest

View Posts
View Gallery

Long live the SOX!

Re: Favorite LED Streetlight « Reply #21 on: March 28, 2021, 03:27:35 PM » Author: LightsoftheWest
I like Cooper Navions and the Philips RoadFocus luminaires.

Interests: sprinklers, fire alarms, warning sirens, fans, and mostly lights

M250R201SA

View Posts
View Gallery

JGriff021985 JMG717
Re: Favorite LED Streetlight « Reply #22 on: March 28, 2021, 05:04:48 PM » Author: M250R201SA
I like the Philips....I mean SIGNIFYYY RoadFocus as well.  You can tell which ones are Philips and which are Signify simply by looking up.  PHILIPS is embossed on the lower access door, and also the PCR7 receptacle

"I know a thing or two about a thing or two...  I sure do."

Econolite03

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Favorite LED Streetlight « Reply #23 on: April 04, 2021, 05:04:43 PM » Author: Econolite03
I’d say the Philips(Signify) Roadfocus as they are IMO some of the best on the market.
CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

"You may be a part of your own inspirations"

Re: Favorite LED Streetlight « Reply #24 on: April 05, 2021, 07:55:43 AM » Author: CreeRSW207
I like the Philips....I mean SIGNIFYYY RoadFocus as well.  You can tell which ones are Philips and which are Signify simply by looking up.  PHILIPS is embossed on the lower access door, and also the PCR7 receptacle
I thought you liked the Leoteks? The Philips ones aren’t bad but I’ve seen some have a slight color shift and mild dimming.

Collector of any streetlight type, preferably HID.
Power Company: Eversource
Im proud to say my town is still HID!
Proudly suffering from Westinghouse Lifeguard disease!
I’m proud to say I’ve been to the EMEC service area with ZERO LED!
Also enjoys playing Basketball and Baseball.

View Posts
View Gallery

Tha SOX MADMANNN

Re: Favorite LED Streetlight « Reply #25 on: April 09, 2021, 07:04:58 AM » Author: 589
RAB Triboro. It has a 2000k option to mimic HPS, plus the webpage has a night shot of my hometown, ATL, on it.

:lps:

osramlight_200

View Posts
View Gallery

osramlight_200

Re: Favorite LED Streetlight « Reply #26 on: May 29, 2021, 09:37:06 AM » Author: osramlight_200
Siteco DL 50 LED series in my is my popular.

I can speak a little English, sometimes I translate because I don't speak English.While this is not my intention, please apologize if the choice I chose in my words seems offensive.
 :a_son-t:

Print 
© 2005-2021 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines