Author Topic: He's Back!  (Read 322 times)
Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
He's Back! « on: June 07, 2021, 10:09:13 AM » Author: Bulbman256
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUq0NVO0Q2M

The nutter has returned! :D 8) ;D

Collecting light bulbs since 2012

Krep

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: He's Back! « Reply #1 on: June 07, 2021, 10:55:14 AM » Author: Krep
Finally my favourite youtuber  :poof:
thelightingman

View Posts
View Gallery
All lighting except LED rules!

UCA_TMSu1zjz3pJBsh0SKoBg
Re: He's Back! « Reply #2 on: June 07, 2021, 12:16:02 PM » Author: thelightingman
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUq0NVO0Q2M

The nutter has returned! :D 8) ;D

I saw that! Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think HPS, MV, and MH rule! :mv: :mvc: :hps: :emh: Ban LED instead! :eoled:

takemorepills

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: He's Back! « Reply #3 on: June 09, 2021, 12:54:41 AM » Author: takemorepills
I don't think he likes snowflakes!
thelightingman

View Posts
View Gallery
All lighting except LED rules!

UCA_TMSu1zjz3pJBsh0SKoBg
Re: He's Back! « Reply #4 on: June 09, 2021, 01:04:28 AM » Author: thelightingman
I don't think he likes snowflakes!

I don't think so either!  :lol:

I think HPS, MV, and MH rule! :mv: :mvc: :hps: :emh: Ban LED instead! :eoled:

Lumex120

View Posts
View Gallery

Multicolor NE-2s

UCM30tBQDUECOV6VeG5W87Vg
Re: He's Back! « Reply #5 on: June 09, 2021, 11:29:57 PM » Author: Lumex120
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mGhhdPgXG8
I feel like I'm 10 again watching his videos for the first time.  :lol:

Any machine is a smoke machine if you operate it wrong enough.

Econolite03

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: He's Back! « Reply #6 on: June 10, 2021, 01:38:49 AM » Author: Econolite03
Nice to see he’s back, good to see things have been straightened out.
Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Bodger extraordinaire - When in doubt, bodge.!

Re: He's Back! « Reply #7 on: June 10, 2021, 08:06:26 AM » Author: Mandolin Girl
The 'snowflakes' in the video he refers to are Ria and myself.   >:(

We were speaking to him on the phone over a year ago to pass on the news to him that Ria's mother had died.

We mentioned to him in passing that she had developed a phobia to face coverings,and he went off on one, and that ended up in me running out of the room in floods of tears.  :'( :'( :'(

Bear this in mind when watching the video, Ria did have permission to delete this thread, but chose not to as that would have been an abuse of her position on the admin team.

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love:

There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber (1894 - 1961)

desktoptrashcan

View Posts
View Gallery

theroadrunner556
Re: He's Back! « Reply #8 on: June 10, 2021, 08:25:29 AM » Author: desktoptrashcan

Ria did have permission to delete this thread, but chose not to as that would have been an abuse of her position on the admin team.
Good for her on making the right call. There isn’t a whole lot that makes me angrier than seeing someone in a position of power abuse that power for their own personal reasons (grudges, greed, etc.).  >:(
sox35
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: He's Back! « Reply #9 on: June 10, 2021, 08:36:57 AM » Author: sox35
I was really hoping that this thread would die a natural death, but I feel I now have to say something.

I did not choose this. One of the definitions of the word phobia is an unexplained fear. Some people have a fear of heights, some a fear of confined spaces, whatever; phobias are many and varied. Mine happens to be of face coverings, and right now it is not an easy time for us.

We used to like Photon. Like many, we enjoyed his videos and were extremely sad when he related the problems he'd encountered getting his wife into the country. We even became personal friends, and went to visit him in December 2019.

Then Covid happened and the world changed. Also, my mother died at the not unreasonable age of 93, and we rang Andy to tell him. I also mentioned my fear of face masks, and at that point, for reasons we will never understand, he went off on one. Now you all know how he can be "colourful" with his language. But nobody,and I mean nobody makes Sammi cry with impunity. He reduced her to tears and she had to leave the room, upon which I slammed down the phone and we haven't spoken from that day to this.

All I will say in closing is this. Enjoy his videos, if you want, post about them if you want, but I would appreciate it if you would bear what I've said in mind.

Thank you  :-*  :love:

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
It'll be all right in the end, and if it isn't all right, it isn't the end :love:

Administrator, UK and European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch
:love:

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: He's Back! « Reply #10 on: June 10, 2021, 12:15:00 PM » Author: Bulbman256
Thread locked because i don't want any drama for Ria and Sammi's sake and i just want it to slowly go into the old dusty files of this site. :love: :D

Collecting light bulbs since 2012

Print 
© 2005-2021 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines