Author Topic: My Introduction  (Read 880 times)
CEB1993

View Posts
View Gallery

Camden

Camdenburns93
Re: My Introduction « Reply #15 on: June 24, 2021, 09:48:21 PM » Author: CEB1993
A warm welcome to LG Ben  :) Great to meet another LG member from the Carolinas! I've been enjoying seeing your mini fluorescent lamps. I'm mostly an incandescent and halogen guy, however I'm catching the fluorescent fever lately too. Wouldn't have known about battery powered fluorescent lamps without your super cool posts  ;)

Philips DuraMax and GE Miser forever!  Classic incandescents are the best incandescents!

Stop the lamp bans!

F4T5 Bulb

View Posts
View Gallery

Kinda gone from 7/24 to 8/2

F4T5 Bulb
Re: My Introduction « Reply #16 on: June 25, 2021, 07:53:25 AM » Author: F4T5 Bulb
A warm welcome to LG Ben  :) Great to meet another LG member from the Carolinas! I've been enjoying seeing your mini fluorescent lamps. I'm mostly an incandescent and halogen guy, however I'm catching the fluorescent fever lately too. Wouldn't have known about battery powered fluorescent lamps without your super cool posts  ;)
Thanks!! You'll be happy to know I live about 10 minutes away from SC! I'm starting to get worried about my fluorescent lanterns because they're getting old and their ballasts are starting to go bad. They underdrive more and more... Also my warm white may be a soft white lol

Most people don't appriciate things till they don't have it.

CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: My Introduction « Reply #17 on: June 25, 2021, 08:53:57 AM » Author: CreeRSW207
I just had a spill recently going down a ramp 4 inches off the ground XD But it's not that bad! I almost had a bad spill where I was going to fall down a revine but I fell on a tree a few inches away!
Haha, I would spill off of a ramp that's 1 inch off the ground! Wow, thank goodness that tree saved you!

Collector of any streetlight type, preferably HID.
Power Company: Eversource
Im proud to say my town is still HID!
Proudly suffering from Westinghouse Lifeguard disease!
Also enjoys playing Basketball and Baseball.

F4T5 Bulb

View Posts
View Gallery

Kinda gone from 7/24 to 8/2

F4T5 Bulb
Re: My Introduction « Reply #18 on: June 25, 2021, 11:34:29 AM » Author: F4T5 Bulb
Haha, I would spill off of a ramp that's 1 inch off the ground! Wow, thank goodness that tree saved you!
Yeah, lucky I'm going on another ride today to a big jump line about 20 min biking away! Also you can't really drive there. After hitting the tree I was stuck there for a few seconds still contemplating what happened.

Most people don't appriciate things till they don't have it.

Print 
© 2005-2021 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines