Author Topic: Anyone ever hear of Castle Lights in Rochester New York?  (Read 1661 times)
Sparky_t17

View Posts
View Gallery

Anyone ever hear of Castle Lights in Rochester New York? « on: April 02, 2021, 09:36:41 AM » Author: Sparky_t17
I found, at this same building, a couple of Castle Lights type 101 pendant lights. I have a couple of pictures of it however they are too large to post here from my phone currently. They will come soon though. They are quite interesting. The hang about five feet or so from the ceiling. The main reflector is about two feet in diameter. It has the cool space age Saturn rings diffuser over where the light bulb threads in. It has a mogul sized Edison base in it. These had to have been some time from the 60s. They are sitting up in the attic and I haven’t gotten them yet but I would love to.
lights*plus

View Posts
View Gallery

George Liv Photo

GoL george.liv.37 UC_OfF2pa6aOcXLAut16jw9g
Re: Anyone ever hear of Castle Lights in Rochester New York? « Reply #1 on: May 19, 2021, 12:58:01 AM » Author: lights*plus
Do they take reflector incandescent lamps? I think this is one of them: https://www.recyclingthepast.com/i3269-Castle-Lights.aspx
High Intensity

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Anyone ever hear of Castle Lights in Rochester New York? « Reply #2 on: May 19, 2021, 01:07:20 AM » Author: High Intensity
Do they take reflector incandescent lamps? I think this is one of them: https://www.recyclingthepast.com/i3269-Castle-Lights.aspx
I have one of those, it's a bit dirty, but still in good shape.
Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: Anyone ever hear of Castle Lights in Rochester New York? « Reply #3 on: May 22, 2021, 11:52:14 PM » Author: Bulbman256
Woah! i saw soem of these at my old old private school that i went to a few years ago, that place had some neat lighting. 8)

Collecting light bulbs since 2012, a madman since birth.

Sparky_t17

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Anyone ever hear of Castle Lights in Rochester New York? « Reply #4 on: June 19, 2021, 09:56:42 PM » Author: Sparky_t17
Yeah they looked very similar to those. I still have to get some pictures of them. I just haven’t been back at the building yet.
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies