Author Topic: Widening the edit window (gallery)  (Read 463 times)
Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Widening the edit window (gallery) « on: June 19, 2021, 05:39:29 PM » Author: Bulbman256
Hello people running the show,

I was wondering if you could widen the edit window to be bigger then two lines, it can be hard to find something, cut out or change the right text and is just a pain to see where in the comment you are if its a long one. I was wondering if you could make it like the normal window when u create a comment.

-Max 8)

Collecting light bulbs since 2012, a madman since birth.

joseph_125

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: Widening the edit window (gallery) « Reply #1 on: June 19, 2021, 05:56:08 PM » Author: joseph_125
On Firefox and possibly other browsers, you can manually resize the edit window by clicking on the resize symbol (see attached picture) on the edit window and dragging it so it becomes larger. Yeah two lines is hard to use so I tend to resize the edit window every time I type out a longer response.
sox35
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Widening the edit window (gallery) « Reply #2 on: June 19, 2021, 06:11:51 PM » Author: sox35
Yes that should work on most if not all browsers. If anyone is having a specific problem with any site features, let us know.

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
It'll be all right in the end, and if it isn't all right, it isn't the end :love:

Administrator, UK and European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch
:love:

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: Widening the edit window (gallery) « Reply #3 on: June 19, 2021, 06:43:20 PM » Author: Bulbman256
On Firefox and possibly other browsers, you can manually resize the edit window by clicking on the resize symbol (see attached picture) on the edit window and dragging it so it becomes larger. Yeah two lines is hard to use so I tend to resize the edit window every time I type out a longer response.

Whatttttttt???// Thanks for the trick! :D

Collecting light bulbs since 2012, a madman since birth.

joseph_125

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: Widening the edit window (gallery) « Reply #4 on: June 20, 2021, 12:17:27 AM » Author: joseph_125
Glad to hear it works on other browsers too. It works on the edit window for the forum too if I'm not mistaken.
Print 
© 2005-2021 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines