Author Topic: Noticed the site has been upgraded!  (Read 789 times)

View Posts
View Gallery

Tha SOX MADMANNN

Noticed the site has been upgraded! « on: July 17, 2021, 02:52:33 PM » Author: 589
It's been a while since my last visit to LG and I noticed the site is looking spiffy and running fast. I just happened to look at the bottom of the page and saw it is now running on SMF 2.0! I just wanted to drop a dime and say thank you to the admins for putting in the hard work to migrate to the newest version. I know the integration with coppermine (among other things) was a large obstacle and that your hard work has not gone unnoticed. CHEERS!! :colorbulb: :colorbulb: :colorbulb: :colorbulb: :colorbulb: :colorbulb: :colorbulb: :colorbulb: :colorbulb: :colorbulb: :colorbulb: :colorbulb: :colorbulb: :colorbulb: :colorbulb: :colorbulb: :colorbulb: :colorbulb: :colorbulb: :colorbulb: :colorbulb: :colorbulb: :colorbulb: :colorbulb: :colorbulb: :colorbulb: :colorbulb: :colorbulb: :colorbulb: :colorbulb:

:lps:

sox35
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Noticed the site has been upgraded! « Reply #1 on: July 17, 2021, 03:08:36 PM » Author: sox35
Wow, how long is it since you last logged on..? It's been running v2.0.something for ages  ;D

Anyway, it's Patrick that does all that, my job seems to be to keep all you lot in line  :mrg:

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
It'll be all right in the end, and if it isn't all right, it isn't the end :love:

Administrator, UK and European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch
:love:

View Posts
View Gallery

Tha SOX MADMANNN

Re: Noticed the site has been upgraded! « Reply #2 on: July 17, 2021, 09:27:33 PM » Author: 589
Wow, how long is it since you last logged on..? It's been running v2.0.something for ages  ;D

Anyway, it's Patrick that does all that, my job seems to be to keep all you lot in line  :mrg:

Heh, its been a minute.

:lps:

Lightingguy1994
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Noticed the site has been upgraded! « Reply #3 on: July 25, 2021, 11:07:58 AM » Author: Lightingguy1994
Welcome back!

Administrator #5

Print 
© 2005-2021 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines