Author Topic: Downsizing collection  (Read 2720 times)
Alights

View Posts
View Gallery

USA (120V 60HZ)

Downsizing collection « on: July 26, 2021, 09:48:14 AM » Author: Alights
Well I have 2 storage units and some stuff I am parting with, life is just too busy and can't justify the cost of the storage units
Make me an offer for the lamps in my collection
wishus

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Downsizing collection « Reply #1 on: July 26, 2021, 09:04:36 PM » Author: wishus
Hi Alights,

Not sure I quite understand your post.  Are you selling the entire collection as one or selling individual items off piecemeal?
If the latter, are we to just post here with the item in question?
If yes, I'd be interested in this:
https://www.lighting-gallery.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=1449&pos=12&pid=66701
Let me know how much you'd like for it.
wishus

Interested mainly in discharge lighting (mercury, sodium, neon) and also old and unusual incandescents.

BT25

View Posts
View Gallery

Vintage HID Collector

Re: Downsizing collection « Reply #2 on: July 27, 2021, 09:47:28 AM » Author: BT25
Well I have 2 storage units and some stuff I am parting with, life is just too busy and can't justify the cost of the storage units
Make me an offer for the lamps in my collection

I sent you PM.

First known case of Westinghouse Lifeguard Disease! :lol:
If you can say yes to any of the following, you may have it too: :poof:
Can't resist buying more even if you already have an example in your collection? :lol:
Bank account shows unnecessary spending? ::)
Have an empty wallet?  :lol:

Alights

View Posts
View Gallery

USA (120V 60HZ)

Re: Downsizing collection « Reply #3 on: July 27, 2021, 12:53:41 PM » Author: Alights
I like that lamp too much, I should have been more clear, I want to sell off a lot of the extra F32T8 lamps and wallpacks and modernish Stuff, nothing too rare
wishus

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Downsizing collection « Reply #4 on: July 28, 2021, 04:56:09 PM » Author: wishus
Ahh okay Alights, no problem.
Good luck selling off your extras!
Cheers

Interested mainly in discharge lighting (mercury, sodium, neon) and also old and unusual incandescents.

alexd120

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Downsizing collection « Reply #5 on: July 30, 2021, 08:01:02 PM » Author: alexd120
How many wall packs you have?

Rapid start ,preheat metal halide mercury vapor and high pressure sodium for life.

matthewc

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Downsizing collection « Reply #6 on: September 02, 2021, 07:26:32 PM » Author: matthewc
Hi!
I'm new to the forum and saw your post.  Do you have any interest in selling 2 of these?

https://www.lighting-gallery.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=1549&pos=12&pid=183655

Thanks!
Matthew
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies