Author Topic: New Camera Test  (Read 356 times)
HPS_250

View Posts
View Gallery

Long live the sodium lamps!

UCAjfrNb4v77ybEBBYqxZxiw
New Camera Test « on: July 26, 2021, 04:40:20 PM » Author: HPS_250
I spent the money I got from selling mercury vapor lamps on a new second camera. I still have my Lumix, since it’s awesome for lighting photos or anything else requiring a long zoom lens. I’m just interested, does anyone care to guess what the attached photo might have been taken with?

(If it appears blurry or low resolution at all, it had to be compressed to be posted here)

I am interested in all kinds of lighting, especially induction, HPS, and LPS/SOX. I rarely collect lighting due to space concerns, but I have always enjoyed taking photos of it!
Other interests include hiking, making videos, and surfing.

LightsoftheWest

View Posts
View Gallery

Long live the SOX!

Re: New Camera Test « Reply #1 on: July 26, 2021, 04:41:44 PM » Author: LightsoftheWest
I'm terrible with cameras, but is it a Nikon?

LG's #1 North American light fixture identifier

HPS_250

View Posts
View Gallery

Long live the sodium lamps!

UCAjfrNb4v77ybEBBYqxZxiw
Re: New Camera Test « Reply #2 on: July 26, 2021, 04:53:57 PM » Author: HPS_250
I'm terrible with cameras, but is it a Nikon?

I’ll just say it, it’s a GoPro HERO9. It was definitely worth selling some lamps and other things for!

I am interested in all kinds of lighting, especially induction, HPS, and LPS/SOX. I rarely collect lighting due to space concerns, but I have always enjoyed taking photos of it!
Other interests include hiking, making videos, and surfing.

Print 
© 2005-2022 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies