Author Topic: Finds of the Day (Off-Topic)  (Read 1625 times)
LightsoftheWest

View Posts
View Gallery

SRP for life.

streetlightian
Finds of the Day (Off-Topic) « on: August 23, 2021, 12:25:59 AM » Author: LightsoftheWest
Well, I decided to start a topic similar to the one in the "General Discussion" board; except this topic is for sightings that aren't related to lighting.

Today, I saw two warning sirens: a Federal Signal Modulator and a Federal Signal SD-10.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2021, 11:54:14 AM by LightsoftheWest » Logged

LG's #1 North American light fixture identifier

fluorescent lover 40

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Finds of the Day « Reply #1 on: August 23, 2021, 12:36:01 AM » Author: fluorescent lover 40
Noticed a lot of new SCE power line equipment. Replacing a lot of older California Electric and SCE stuff.
CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Finds of the Day « Reply #2 on: August 23, 2021, 09:31:54 AM » Author: CreeRSW207
Not to be picky but could you put non lighting in parentheses next to finds of the day so it's not confusing to some.

But anyway, I saw some of those 5G antennas on poles in Hampton.

Long live the Incandescent streetlights!
Power Company: Eversource
Startup Landscaping/LED retrofit business.

LightsoftheWest

View Posts
View Gallery

SRP for life.

streetlightian
Re: Finds of the Day (Off-Topic) « Reply #3 on: August 23, 2021, 11:53:32 AM » Author: LightsoftheWest
Not to be picky but could you put non lighting in parentheses next to finds of the day so it's not confusing to some.
Done.

LG's #1 North American light fixture identifier

CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Finds of the Day (Off-Topic) « Reply #4 on: August 23, 2021, 03:08:17 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
Done.
Thanks!

Long live the Incandescent streetlights!
Power Company: Eversource
Startup Landscaping/LED retrofit business.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies