Author Topic: Hoping for the best  (Read 826 times)
Morbid Angel

View Posts
View Gallery

"Make our past become the future once more!!"

Hoping for the best « on: September 14, 2021, 05:29:31 PM » Author: Morbid Angel
So lately I've been suffering from severe headaches but today everything went sour and now I find myself in the ER with LED lights and on a stroke watch.

Having tests so hoping for the best but honestly not feeling very well.

Was at the jobsite but it got to be to much and it was all I could do to get here.

It makes me feel like less of a man to take pills or go to the doctor let alone the ER.

Not sure what's wrong but intense pain in my neck down my jaw and into my chest.
My neck is so stiff I can barely move it.

So expecting the worst.
Hoping for the best.

WSHE

"She's only rock n roll"

sol

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Hoping for the best « Reply #1 on: September 14, 2021, 05:36:50 PM » Author: sol
Ohhh, that’s not good. I’m glad you made it to see people who can help you. Don’t forget that doctors an nurses have years of studies and can advise you how to take care of yourself. If that means medication, they will choose the ones best suited for you. Whenever the doctor advises me to take a certain medication, I take it ; it doesn’t make me less of a man.

I wish you all the best and take care of yourself.

I’m sending you plenty of discharge and incandescent wishes to try to counter balance the lighting in your room.  :lps: :hps: :mv: :emh: :mvblb: :bumh: :mvc: :cfl1: :inc: :inc: :inc: :mv: :mvblb: :mv: :hps: :lps:  :bumh: :emh: :mv: :lps: :inc:

:bulbman: :bulbman: :bulbman: :bulbman: :bulbman: :bulbman: :bulbman:
sox35
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Hoping for the best « Reply #2 on: September 14, 2021, 05:37:24 PM » Author: sox35
Oh crap Jamie,

We thought from your last PM you were getting better, so sorry to hear this, take care and know we're thinking of you and praying hard  :-* :love:

Take care,

Hugs & STUFF to you and the Raccoon Tribe 🦝 🦝 🦝 🦝 🦝 🦝

Ria & Sammi  :-* :love:

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
It'll be all right in the end, and if it isn't all right, it isn't the end :love:

Administrator, UK and European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch
:love:

CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

"You may be a part of your own inspirations"

Re: Hoping for the best « Reply #3 on: September 14, 2021, 05:37:38 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
Oh my goodness! I really hope whatever this is gets its ass kicked right out of your body! It's certainly the best to be in the hospital with professionals handling it. Believe me, there's nothing wrong with going to the doctor. Best wishes.

Collector of any streetlight type, preferably HID.
Power Company: Eversource
Im proud to say my town is still HID!
Proudly suffering from Westinghouse Lifeguard disease!
I’m proud to say I’ve been to the EMEC service area with ZERO LED!
Also enjoys playing Basketball and Baseball.

LightsoftheWest

View Posts
View Gallery

Long live the SOX!

Re: Hoping for the best « Reply #4 on: September 14, 2021, 08:29:34 PM » Author: LightsoftheWest
Oh no...
I can't imagine what you're having to go through. At least you're in good care. I will be thinking of you and will be praying for you. No matter what you have to do, it won't make you any less of a man. Just stay strong and push through.

Interests: sprinklers, fire alarms, warning sirens, fans, and mostly lights

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: Hoping for the best « Reply #5 on: September 14, 2021, 08:41:09 PM » Author: Bulbman256
Well jamie, life can be mess you up sometimes, thoughts and prayers for your recovery my guy. :love:

And hey if you need silly, i got it. :mrg:

Collecting light bulbs since 2012, a madman since birth.

fluorescent lover 40

View Posts
View Gallery

Gerard

UCi55A3hASj7xOZ1eTRO1Jvg
Re: Hoping for the best « Reply #6 on: September 14, 2021, 11:30:39 PM » Author: fluorescent lover 40
Hope you get better. Getting help is being part of a man (and a woman too).

Good quality things are awesome. Bad quality things are not.

Introvert and lighting collector.

joseph_125

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: Hoping for the best « Reply #7 on: September 14, 2021, 11:50:56 PM » Author: joseph_125
Hoping you get well soon, I'm glad to see that you're in good hands.
High Intensity

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: Hoping for the best « Reply #8 on: September 15, 2021, 12:35:11 AM » Author: High Intensity
Oh gosh, that really does not sound good, I hope you get better and have a speedy recovery.
Morbid Angel

View Posts
View Gallery

"Make our past become the future once more!!"

Re: Hoping for the best « Reply #9 on: September 15, 2021, 12:37:08 AM » Author: Morbid Angel
Ohhh, that’s not good. I’m glad you made it to see people who can help you. Don’t forget that doctors an nurses have years of studies and can advise you how to take care of yourself. If that means medication, they will choose the ones best suited for you. Whenever the doctor advises me to take a certain medication, I take it ; it doesn’t make me less of a man.

I wish you all the best and take care of yourself.

I’m sending you plenty of discharge and incandescent wishes to try to counter balance the lighting in your room.  :lps: :hps: :mv: :emh: :mvblb: :bumh: :mvc: :cfl1: :inc: :inc: :inc: :mv: :mvblb: :mv: :hps: :lps:  :bumh: :emh: :mv: :lps: :inc:

:bulbman: :bulbman: :bulbman: :bulbman: :bulbman: :bulbman: :bulbman:
Thank you everyone and to you sol for all of the lights!
The LEDs here aren't much fun, now on the other hand the parking lot lights, well those are definitely for LG members.
Will be meeting with a neurologist in the morning to discuss everything.
As far as I can tell a couple of additional tests have been scheduled for tomorrow.

WSHE

"She's only rock n roll"

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Bodger extraordinaire - When in doubt, bodge.!

Re: Hoping for the best « Reply #10 on: September 15, 2021, 06:47:32 AM » Author: Mandolin Girl
Good luck Jamie I hope that all goes well for you and you're soon back at home with your raccoon family. :love:

Hugs and STUFF from us all on this side of the pond. Sammi and Ria xxx

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love:

There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber (1894 - 1961)

Lightingguy1994
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Hoping for the best « Reply #11 on: September 15, 2021, 02:17:08 PM » Author: Lightingguy1994
Get well soon, remember, health before bulbs!  :racc:

Administrator #5

sox35
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Hoping for the best « Reply #12 on: September 15, 2021, 02:19:07 PM » Author: sox35
Hey, was that you who added the raccoon smiley..? Well done that man :racc:  ;D

It'll be all right in the end, and if it isn't all right, it isn't the end :love:

Administrator, UK and European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch

Lightingguy1994
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Hoping for the best « Reply #13 on: September 15, 2021, 02:21:52 PM » Author: Lightingguy1994
Yes, I don't like to make them anymore, but I figured I could make a 1 time exception, in light of the recent issues that happened.

Administrator #5

sox35
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Hoping for the best « Reply #14 on: September 15, 2021, 02:22:49 PM » Author: sox35
Thanks, Jamie really needs that right now  :-*  :love:  :racc:

Print 
© 2005-2021 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines