Author Topic: 1000w M47 probe start metal halide portable light tower for cheap  (Read 1012 times)
WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA

View Posts
View Gallery

HID, LPS, and preheat fluorescents forever!!!!!!

Worldwide HIDCollectorUSA
1000w M47 probe start metal halide portable light tower for cheap « on: December 04, 2021, 01:35:50 AM » Author: WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA
Does anyone know where I can find a 1000w M47 probe start metal halide light tower that is commonly used at outdoor events and construction sites for cheap?

They look like these:

https://www.google.com/search?q=metal+halide+light+tower&client=firefox-b-1-d&sxsrf=AOaemvLxI3ChT1HfW46M1_Qqqb0oM4B8iA:1638599668439&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjU8am5w8n0AhU6JDQIHdPSCs8Q_AUoAnoECAEQBA&biw=1536&bih=739&dpr=1.25#imgrc=pqg11xdDNRGwLM

Desire to collect various light bulbs (especially HID), control gear, and fixtures from around the world.

DISCLAIMER: THE EXPERIMENTS THAT I CONDUCT INVOLVING UNUSUAL LAMP/BALLAST COMBINATIONS SHOULD NOT BE ATTEMPTED UNLESS YOU HAVE THE PROPER KNOWLEDGE. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES.

funkybulb

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: 1000w M47 probe start metal halide portable light tower for cheap « Reply #1 on: December 04, 2021, 01:44:14 PM » Author: funkybulb
Lot times those portable tower lights u typically rent them from heavy Equipment / tool rental places.

But large heavy contruction contractor just out right puchase them.

No LED gadgets, spins too slowly.  Gotta  love preheat and MV. let the lights keep my meter spinning.

Lamp_o_watcher

View Posts
View Gallery

We are the Sultans... We are the Sultans Of Swing!

Nido's Hardwar3 @Lamp_o_watcher
Re: 1000w M47 probe start metal halide portable light tower for cheap « Reply #2 on: November 25, 2022, 02:26:23 AM » Author: Lamp_o_watcher
Look for surplus Auctions that sell farm equipment, construction equipment, etc. You should expect to pay around $1000 for one of these if it has a Zillion hours on the engine and a couple blown lamps/ballasts. Ones in better condition may cost more, YMMV.

You are young and life is long, and there is time to kill today
And then one day you find ten years have got behind you
No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies